What is fear?

Fear....it's become a big issue and topic around here this week for some reason. The chaos in the world energy must be stirring it up some.

Fear is what we face when we feel someone or thing has power over us. That is an untruth. We have power of our own lives. It's all in how we look at things and react to them. When we react from a loving place, fear can vanish.

Reactions: ghostkind
Yes, i do feel inspired here, as I've said, i have none to share my experiences with. My emotions tend to be very strong, and that aspect attracts many things to me, both natural and supernatural -ie - i can create unusually close bonds with animals - I looked up what being bit by snakes meant, and on a science level it was on point. - hauntings and the supernatural are amusing and entertaining to me, natural life ...not as much - the supernatural moves stuff, whispers, appears randomly, makes noises -twirls finger- - some people on the other hand arent as amusing.
So when you say on a science level being invenomated was “on point”, would you say that it meant you felt very toxic? Like how a person might feel who was, say, having a terrible hangover or feeling ill from some other external poison?

So when you say on a science level being invenomated was “on point”, would you say that it meant you felt very toxic? Like how a person might feel who was, say, having a terrible hangover or feeling ill from some other external poison?
I believe he meant the definition given fits his vision/dream, Mrs C.

Yes, what Debi said, basically that I want to tackle difficult situations....which I am and it can be overwhelming at times. I often try to control myself emotionally because it tends to attract other stuff that i really don't have the energy to play with at the moment lol.

anyone see the new show - Titans, like the girl with the supernatural superpower that only comes out when she has strong feelings ? I'm a guy tho and it's not that dramatic as on tv.

Last edited:
PR,

Welcome to the PNF. The moderators, frequent posters, and occasional newbies will probably respond with all kinds of inputs.

I don’t want to be a fear monger but I will tell you that from my own (singular) material experience, there can at times be something to fear but the real object or source of that fear is being masked.

As I posted this weekend, I just reached my first year anniversary as a member of PNF. I’ve posted about a lot of my own mystical and questionable personal experiences in the past year. However, there is one experience which I’ve purposely chosen not to post until today. The experiences you are sharing and asking about could be similar to the dream state fear I’ve experienced. Therefore I am committed to posting my experience with same. It’s going to be a long post - taking me time to author and taking up a lot of visual space on screen. Therefore I’m not going to clutter your own thread with that post. I’ll put it together and once posted, I’ll link back to your post so you can easily find it if you like.

Before I press “Post Reply”, let me give you the comfort that sometimes a dream is just a dream without an important external cause...sometimes.

I like your lengthy post. And I think, you get it. You were scared of something that does seems to have been a premonition of events to come.

If mine correlated to a something that happened a day or two later........ I wasn’t paying attention. But I will be from here on out. I do have terrifying dreams and the object in the dream will be some seemingly innocuous object.

Thanks for your reply WAS

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I like your lengthy post. And I think, you get it. You were scared of something that does seems to have been a premonition of events to come.

If mine correlated to a something that happened a day or two later........ I wasn’t paying attention. But I will be from here on out. I do have terrifying dreams and the object in the dream will be some seemingly innocuous object.

Try just mustering up courage and shrink the terrifying thing with laughter or if you are brave enough, hug it. It works it really does.

Yes, and even a little more specific, I was very fearful of something which did NOT appear to be what it was...in this case, I was afraid of the fence. But in reality, I was fearful of 9/11 but didn't know it.

So maybe like your knife and the pantyhose containers PR, the cookies and the snake in your dreams are not what they appear to be either.

Try just mustering up courage and shrink the terrifying thing with laughter or if you are brave enough, hug it. It works it really does.
You know, I said that above kind of cavalierly. But in reality, it took me many years of practice in lucid dreaming to be able to do this. First i became aware that I was lucid dreaming. Then once that knowledge is present with you in the dream, you know "it's not real". Then the offending item or entity can be more easily approached. But still, there is some gut reluctance to be sure. It's like you have to steel your midsection first and then march right up and try the laugh or hug. If it is a dream intruder, it can't handle positive energy and it actually sort of buzzes or shivers as it shrinks. Like it shrinks from revulsion of an energy it can't handle.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
As debi said fear is pretty much loss of control although considering we control our own lives through cause and effect doesn't that make fear an illusion?