What Have You Learned from the ParaNormal Forum ?

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Many of us have come from different parts of the world, come to PNF for differing reasons. We all landed here. What new skills do you have ? What have you learned about yourself ? What have you learned about others ? Do you know why you chose this site or, perhaps why this site, this forum, this group of members chose you ?

Many of us have come from different parts of the world, come to PNF for differing reasons. We all landed here. What new skills do you have ? What have you learned about yourself ? What have you learned about others ? Do you know why you chose this site or, perhaps why this site, this forum, this group of members chose you ?
I have been here since the Art show which was about 7 years ago. So I have had time to really learn a lot from the group. I have learned how to do computer stuff and work around a forum. I had little to no skills in these areas before coming here. My horizons have been broadened in all the paranormal directions. The best thing is I have found deep friendships that I treasure. I hope we can meet one day.

I came here looking for answers and possible validation to what i have experienced in my life. What i have come to find, my experiences, though important events to me, i found what many here have experienced is far more indepth than i expected. My first scan through all the sites, this one had the highest rating of them all...and i saw why and i stayed. The main thing i have come to learn is not defining my experiences by ghosts alone, but there are also things out there that will trick you and actually latch onto you for whatever reason. My whole outlook of that stuff is far different now than when i first logged on here.

I discovered this site when I was recovering from a serious illness. I had been forced to spend entire days, helpless in my recliner, until my husband came home and helped me with the simplest of things, until I could regain strength and function. I got discouraged and depressed and began avidly questioning the meaning of my life. I decided to start searching for a forum where I could feel safe discussing such things, and where I could be supported. That is how I found PNF. I joined and never left!

What I have learned here is that I won't be dismissed, disrespected, or mocked for my beliefs and abilities. Debi is the fierce protectress of this place, and most of us who know and love her and these forums will defend it too, if necessary. I learned that there are some truly awesome people here, who are real and who are strong in spirit. I have learned that together we can be a real force against darkness. I have learned valuable strategies for coping with the ever present darkness that haunts most souls, and have learned valuable ways to set boundaries and protect myself.

I joined here in the hope of being believed with my paranormal experiences as they are not accepted by most. I have not only been accepted but have learned how to deal with this and met a great group of people who are very diverse but very open and caring. Also everyone has a sense of humor while still dedicated to a side of life most cant accept. I wish the world was like this place.

I have learned valuable strategies for coping with the ever present darkness that haunts most souls, and have learned valuable ways to set boundaries and protect myself.
I agree 110% with you Garnet. The more and more i decipher and learn from here helps me find my place in this reality. It may seem over-blown, but depending on what each and every one of us has experienced...or will experience...we actually do gain something from it. I don't believe all of this is in our heads. There are things that can be explained with relative means. Not everything. I am a skeptic to the core, but the more and more i read and hear what most have endured, there is more than any of us can conceive. And that brings me to lesson(s) learned on where i stand on faith and belief. I am a thick headed, stubborn person lol. The more i read and discern here and dissect what i have been through, is making me look at things in a light i never thought i ever would. I truly believe now, this stuff is NOT a novelty item. It should never be treated as one...Ever. I am back on the road to trusting my instincts. That is something that kind of got lost in the shuffle of life. Not anymore. Seeing and experiencing ghosts or paranormal stuff may at first seem cool and wonderous. But no matter what way we tell ourselves what IT was, it wasn't. We are not meant to understand certain things and there are and will be Things that will want to take advantage of that. Protection is the main lesson i have gained with the help of my new friends i have gained here. Thank you.

I discovered this site when I was recovering from a serious illness. I had been forced to spend entire days, helpless in my recliner, until my husband came home and helped me with the simplest of things, until I could regain strength and function. I got discouraged and depressed and began avidly questioning the meaning of my life. I decided to start searching for a forum where I could feel safe discussing such things, and where I could be supported. That is how I found PNF. I joined and never left!

What I have learned here is that I won't be dismissed, disrespected, or mocked for my beliefs and abilities. Debi is the fierce protectress of this place, and most of us who know and love her and these forums will defend it too, if necessary. I learned that there are some truly awesome people here, who are real and who are strong in spirit. I have learned that together we can be a real force against darkness. I have learned valuable strategies for coping with the ever present darkness that haunts most souls, and have learned valuable ways to set boundaries and protect myself.
That is quite beautiful Garnet. Together we can find answers while supporting each other.