What Have You Learned from the ParaNormal Forum ?

I believe we all have met in one form or another. Makes me double take and wonder if the kid i met in a dream in Sydney was you Oz. The time frame and ages would've fit. Hell, you never know lol.

Oh... there's One who's wayyyy cooler Sister. I'm lucky to Stand firm in 2 dimensions/directions.. Debi does 4. I kid you not... I've seen it. It's Ninja s(*t. lolol Thanks guys. I'm humbled. You're all welcome anytime... around my fire and/or at my hearth... In this world or the next. You are all wayyyy cool yourselves.

i joined 5 years ago, had given up on most paranormal forums for a few years beforehand, but for whatever reasons there seemed to be a call to find something. (wasnt expecting to find another paranormal forum actually...lol)...sounds kinda silly i guess, or strange, maybe unexplainable would be more fitting...but, i learned a looooooong time ago to just go with it...the meaning would come, or not, but the reasons were or are what matters most. sometimes these "callings" come about to place you where you are meant to be at that certain point in time, whether its a forum, a game, or in real physical life, which can be a little more complicated....lol....perhaps the reason is for me to stay in touch with more of that other side, to continue to grow and learn. or to meet others on the same path, to learn from some and to maybe be able to say the right thing to others....whatever the reasons be, i am glad i found this "home" and met the people here.
I am glad you found us because you have passed on a lot of wisdom, and we needed you here.

I am relatively new here, so I cannot speak much as to why I stayed. However, as with many replies above, there is the realization that with many of my other social circles (family, friends, coworkers, scientists, etc) I would be shunned and laughed at if I tried discussing these issues ... in fact, I might be accepted better in those groups if I just yelled there are demons everywhere ... so it is great to find a community that understands these issues and, even more, has experienced such themselves.
Glad you stayed

I believe we all have met in one form or another. Makes me double take and wonder if the kid i met in a dream in Sydney was you Oz. The time frame and ages would've fit. Hell, you never know lol.
I have always had the feeling that this core group is no accident. We have all found each other here.

For the sake of something different, I searched for any paranormal forum I could find on Google, and this was one of the two sites I visited but the only one I joined a little over two years ago. 2020 was a plight on a global scale and it's almost as if no one escaped unscathed of which I was no exception. Looking back, I wasn't exactly in the best of shape when I came but I had a few posters here that heard me out when I felt I needed it. For that, I'm truly thankful.