What have you done....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
66904156_2302502856531952_278769009875222528_n (Small).jpg

You may name more than one if you have them!​

I have raced a mobility scooter in a hospital hallway and gotten a "ticket" from the CEO who caught us.

I have "borrowed" (without notice) the facility Baby Jesus statue at Christmas for the resident's Christmas play which resulted in the mystery of the missing Jesus and Miracle Return thereof.

I have gone nude sunbathing on a public nude beach. Some body parts are not meant for sun, let me tell ya...lol

I have more but you get the idea. Whatcha got out there?

Snuck a bag of Mushroom's into a Buddhist Spiritual Retreat my boyfriend took me to and got everyone pretty Spiritual... :)

Protested the draft with my sister-in-law by attempting to sign up for a Selective Service Card at a local Recruiter's Office and when they finally demanded we leave the premise's we peed on their lawn out front which fronted a major by-pass ~ which led to a much stronger authority arriving and giving us a ride to a different kind of place. :closedlockkey:

Climbed a fence at Leon Russell's farm at Grand Lake, Oklahoma and set in the bushes while he hosted George Harrison in a jam session. They never knew we were there. :leftmagnify: ;mn1;mn;mn2

It appears Donna and I were the wild childs...lol

Doesn't have to be a prank. Have you been somewhere others may not have been?
Yes! When I was eighteen, I joined an activist group and drove cross country from New York to California to help fight for the migrant workers rights. I got to meet Caeser Chavez, and was one of ten volunteers who guarded him while he gave a speech.

Yes! When I was eighteen, I joined an activist group and drove cross country from New York to California to help fight for the migrant workers rights. I got to meet Caeser Chavez, and was one of ten volunteers who guarded him while he gave a speech.
And there ya go! Quite impressive!