What Happened to the Two Bodies that were never found after the Silver Bridge Collapse

Me too, I read a story back from the 1960's about a man named Mr. Partridge who was sitting in his living room watching a movie, all of a sudden his TV started to show weird images on his screen that replaced what he had been originally watching, the television began to make a strange static sound that most likely scared his dog, Bandit, who was sitting on the porch as he began to howl very loudly, when Mr.Patridge wanted to investigate why Bandit was howling, he went outside with a flashlight and noticed his dog staring into the field on their property, suddenly Bandit sprinted off of the porch and into the field and when Mr. Partridge tried to command him to come back he wouldn't obey and that night Bandit never returned back home, never again to be seen. Mr.Partridge recalls flashing his flashlight into the field and catching the red eyes that were described as "bicycle reflectors" staring back at him.

The same night Bandit vanished, people noticed a dead dog on the side of the road a mile from Mr.Partridges house, when these people went to report the dead animal to the police, they leaded investigators to where they found the dead dog, when they returned to the location the dogs corpse was not in the original place they found it, and the corpse was to never be seen again.
Coyotes have red eye shine, sounds like Bandit could have run afoul of a group of them.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Coyotes have red eye shine, sounds like Bandit could have run afoul of a group of them.
In that case, very well could be. Plus not sure if tv was an early remote control. Think back then used to have issues with frequency crossed with neighbors.

In that case, very well could be. Plus not sure if tv was an early remote control. Think back then used to have issues with frequency crossed with neighbors.
That was one of the theories in one of the blogs I've read, also that Bandit was startled by the high pitched ear-piercing sound the television made.

Reactions: Selectric
Also possible the problem could have been interference caused by amateur radios. This happened a lot in the 60s before various filters were developed when the hobby was less regulated. There was a ham operator a few houses down from us when I a kid, it was obvious when he was transmitting. The TV image would go kinda wonky, and we could hear him speaking. He sounded like those electronic voices you'd hear on alien movies back in the day.

Maybe the bodies were never found because they didn't die or they weren't really there in the first place.

There are entities very similar to Mothman. There was one spotted at Chernobyl as well. Always seems to be attracted to areas of or destined for disaster.
Prior to and after the disaster there have been various sightings seen around Chernobyl, just adds to the mystery.

Reactions: Selectric