What experiences brought me here...

Hello Bigfoot Believer! This quoted part strikes a huge chord with me. I had an experience once when I was in a similar state of mind at a similar place (the grounds of a cathedral for me, though I wasn't and still aren't Christian as such). For my part I brushed with something. Not an angel though! It was like feeling the presence of everybody in the world in one and understanding that I was part of it too and not alone. It's hard to describe but it did change my life. It saved it really. What struck me was that you called out to the universe because you thought you were alone. One thing I got over all from my experience was that we aren't. We're all connected and the sum of those parts is hurt by our separation and the being/everybody that touched me would hug anyone of us in that situation if s/he could but there just seem to be times and places and the rest of the time people just wander around unaware.

This is a hell of a way to say hello to you and it probably sounds bizarre even to people here who know me. I don't think I've described it well or done anything justice and don't think I could. Perhaps you felt something different anyway, though I hope not. Something like that is really to be treasured. But if it was that then remember that it's always a part of you and everyone around you even if you can't feel it. And if you were comforted by something else then it's still all of that.

Pleased to meet you! I usually just do jokes and chat!

Beautifully expressed,Benway!

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
So sawwwwweeeeeet. I love that Aces. Do think Marty knows he’s in spirit and visits you with specific purpose? Or is in-spirit Morty just following living Morty’s familiar routines?
Wands,
I am absolutely sure that Morty's visits are made with specific intent. At times he even accompanies me on my adventures in the higher Astral Plane. I feel that he is more of a guide than my deceased dog's spirit.
The connection we ave is unlike any other animal connection I have made.

Wands,
I am absolutely sure that Morty's visits are made with specific intent. At times he even accompanies me on my adventures in the higher Astral Plane. I feel that he is more of a guide than my deceased dog's spirit.
The connection we ave is unlike any other animal connection I have made.
That is so reassuring. I believe our pets go on too.