What Each Zodiac Sign Likes in Bed

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score

No comment on the sexual preferences or astrology aspects of the article, but somewhat amused this appeared in "TeenYogue." A bit much for a thirteen year old?

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
This is the kind of thing that takes astrology off the rails and into woo woo territory. First, they got it wrong, second, this kind of thing should never have gone into a teen venue.

One thing about astrology...it can preset your expectations and cause you to manifest the "prediction." It should never be used that way. Although I'm trained in it and can read a chart, I actually won't read a "horoscope". I'll look at a full chart to see what the influences may be, but these mini predictions or declarations are nothing but trouble for anyone who reads them and pretty much always wrong.

This is the kind of thing that takes astrology off the rails and into woo woo territory. First, they got it wrong, second, this kind of thing should never have gone into a teen venue.

One thing about astrology...it can preset your expectations and cause you to manifest the "prediction." It should never be used that way. Although I'm trained in it and can read a chart, I actually won't read a "horoscope". I'll look at a full chart to see what the influences may be, but these mini predictions or declarations are nothing but trouble for anyone who reads them and pretty much always wrong.
Did you notice the author's name? Lisa Stardust. I thought that was a nice touch.

Did you notice the author's name? Lisa Stardust. I thought that was a nice touch.
Very glittery....and so very trustworthy.

A true reading from a good astrologer will combine all of your signs, never just pinpoint the one. In fact, if you have to read one in the paper each day, don't read your Sun sign. Read your Rising Sign. It will give a truer reading of what may (or may not) influence your day.