What does the Cardinal signify?

Galexy

Reaction score
What do Cardinals usually signify? I was thinking of the person I love, who is leaving the state, when I saw the cardinal. The red bird.

Hi Galaxy, former head shrink here with a life-long concentration in dream analysis. If you look at a dream image in a book, you may be spot on, but there is also another dozen outcomes that are all over the map.
The fact that you remembered it and it's important to you enough to write it down is important.
Try some free association. The Cardinal could lead you back to some guy you knew in high school. The point being, look for a connection with your relationships with people. The person in the past maybe symbolic of someone or something you are dealing with today.
The big giant point is what are you going to do with this knowledge ? If it leads to life, hope, love, and charity, and a patch of good luck, then you're on the right track. :)
And I could also lead to just go feed the birds.

Hi Galaxy, former head shrink here with a life-long concentration in dream analysis. If you look at a dream image in a book, you may be spot on, but there is also another dozen outcomes that are all over the map.
The fact that you remembered it and it's important to you enough to write it down is important.
Try some free association. The Cardinal could lead you back to some guy you knew in high school. The point being, look for a connection with your relationships with people. The person in the past maybe symbolic of someone or something you are dealing with today.
The big giant point is what are you going to do with this knowledge ? If it leads to life, hope, love, and charity, and a patch of good luck, then you're on the right track. :)
Good advice, Paint. Galaxy, Paint knows what he's talking about, hon. Hope you will consider his advice and shared wisdom.

I thought this fit well
BB35157A-704E-4BBE-B250-4368FEEF8671.png

Reactions: 7Critter and Galexy

Funny you say that because the cardinal was in front of the high school I had attended haha. I walk there from time to time. Although at the time I didn't really know anyone too well aside from one girl who I lost contact with once we got out of school. I'm not sure what the message is. Maybe that you never forget someone who was close to you? Maybe that people come and go but you'll always find someone new to fill the void? Maybe that there is always hope?
Or perhaps that birds must be fed?

Thanks for the advice!