What does ghost hunting achieve?

I whole heartedly agree with your statement about questioning crossing over and demonic activity. I have never, or allowed my group to attempt, crossing over. I don't believe they are spirits anyway, just remnant energy. As far as demonic activity, you're right - TV appears to find it at least once weekly. In well over 250 investigations, I have only felt it necessary twice, to refer the people to leaders in their faith.
my problem with the crossing over and the other thing is that its all entertainment for the most part, it dousnt go with what is taught in a religious manner, but at the same time tries to ride the religion coat tails...(the word religion/ous being used as any form of spirituality and beliefs)..i know that may not make sense, but would be way to long and indepth to try to write out and explain, too many questions and contradictions to throw out for thought...... i will again say i dont ghost hunt or investigate that side of the realm, no need to, i know whats over there and choose to let them be.....lol..... i understand those of you who are searching for answers and wish you luck, as long as its done in a serious manner, and precautions are taken, and done repectfully and proper.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
my problem with the crossing over and the other thing is that its all entertainment for the most part, it dousnt go with what is taught in a religious manner, but at the same time tries to ride the religion coat tails...(the word religion/ous being used as any form of spirituality and beliefs)..i know that may not make sense, but would be way to long and indepth to try to write out and explain, too many questions and contradictions to throw out for thought...... i will again say i dont ghost hunt or investigate that side of the realm, no need to, i know whats over there and choose to let them be.....lol..... i understand those of you who are searching for answers and wish you luck, as long as its done in a serious manner, and precautions are taken, and done repectfully and proper.
I understand completely, and agree with you. I investigate simply to try and help the living, that are dealing with activity, and are concerned or scared. I take it very seriously, and absolutely dont believe in provoking. Again, it is unfortunate that so many mimic "investigating" only by what they have seen on the idiot box. It does much more harm than good.

I am not here to convince anyone of anything.

I am enjoying the ride, and attempting to clue the rest of you in, but if it makes no sense, ignore it.
Until you can't.
We so appreciate you taking us along for the ride Chuck. I love learning from all of our ghost hunters here.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah