What Does an Out of Body Experience Feel Like?

Personally, my out of body experiences were always a bit messy, and usually I would travel to other worlds between dream state and being awake.

My first out of body experience would have to be when I had accidentally visited a very low vibrational dimension while being half awake. I could feel most things like I was actually there. There was fire everywhere, and between the flames a very pale but pretty creature with long black hair was chatting with someone I couldn't see.

Anyways when it finally realized my presence there, it slowly turned its head towards me and showed me its black eyes, and told me aggresively 'What are you doing in our world? Youre not supposed to be here'. Then my own voice in my head told me to get out of there as fast as I could. And I woke up and felt like I had never gone to sleep in the first place.

For the next few days the room would smell like it was on fire (I had checked everything just in case there was an electrical problem but nope) and I threw holy water to the corner the smell was coming from, after that the smell disappeared.

I agree with Lynn what she said. Unfortunately o.b.e some folks just mass it up as a dream, I think they do that because they
1. Just don't understand why it happens.
2 they never had one.
But that IMO only

Reactions: Fantasio Inferno
Sounds like a hellish realm. If you were visiting in a real sense in spirit, it’s good you escaped. Have you had any pleasant expierences?
Hmm, I can’t remember any pleasant out of body experiences because they only happened a few times and it didn’t really last. But, lately if I focus hard enough I can somehow feel like I move around with my soul or energy while being awake and full of control of my body. It’s a very creepy feeling really. It first happened during meditation, I imagined I was trying to reach an angel while being completely still, when all of a sudden I felt my own physical hand reaching out very far, I immediately opened my eyes yet saw that I was in the same position as I had started meditating on

Hmm, I can’t remember any pleasant out of body experiences because they only happened a few times and it didn’t really last. But, lately if I focus hard enough I can somehow feel like I move around with my soul or energy while being awake and full of control of my body. It’s a very creepy feeling really. It first happened during meditation, I imagined I was trying to reach an angel while being completely still, when all of a sudden I felt my own physical hand reaching out very far, I immediately opened my eyes yet saw that I was in the same position as I had started meditating on
Wow sounds like your able to manipulate your spirit body. Have you tried Lucid dreaming ?