What do you want?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
AND I'M NOT TALKING PEACE ON EARTH, HEALTH, OR OTHER WONDERFUL THINGS. I'M TALKING A PHYSICAL GIFT WRAPPED UNDER THAT TREE! WHAT'S THAT ONE GIFT YOU WANT THIS YEAR?

24301308_931305197028294_3349344476738878349_n.jpg

I want a purse. Actually, I want a large life support bag that will hold everything with a shoulder strap! It's on my list and I have advertised it to the family. :D

I use one purse for many years until it falls apart. My current bag is now 7 years old and it's time for it to retire.

a basement full of power tools
I want a purse. Actually, I want a large life support bag that will hold everything with a shoulder strap! It's on my list and I have advertised it to the family. :D

I use one purse for many years until it falls apart. My current bag is now 7 years old and it's time for it to retire.
debi, just get a diaper bag! they have all the pockets you need and if the price is right people cant tell it apart from a purse

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
a basement full of power tools

debi, just get a diaper bag! they have all the pockets you need and if the price is right people cant tell it apart from a purse
LOL I have been accused.....:D

Reactions: Charleh
A new lap desk so I can sit in my favorite chair in the family room in the evenings with my girlfriend, drink my vodka and tonic, and work on my laptop or iPad.

The lap desk I have now I bought for myself in about 1990. It is barely larger than my laptop and it has scars from where my first chinchilla (Rocky I) chewed on it.

I want a desk/table top weather station with remote sensors so I can tell the temperature inside and outside, plus humidity. My current setup remote sensors have stopped working.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I wanted a computer but not gonna happen this year or at least for a while. So I’ll settle for a new night gown and some chocolate.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
A new lap desk so I can sit in my favorite chair in the family room in the evenings with my girlfriend, drink my vodka and tonic, and work on my laptop or iPad.

The lap desk I have now I bought for myself in about 1990. It is barely larger than my laptop and it has scars from where my first chinchilla (Rocky I) chewed on it.
Wait...you had a chinchilla? :)