What do you see??

deansgirl

Reaction score
I don't want to give anything away on this so I'm just going to ask if you see anything? I see it as plain as day, so do my family and friends but I guess I'm just looking for that extra confirmation. Also, if anyone can do something to it to make it less pixelated, I would be really grateful :)

Attachments

• 20191003_225845.jpg
    20191003_225845.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 412
  • 20191003_225827.jpg
    20191003_225827.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 417
It looks like a face smiling to me. Can you tell us the details around this picture? Thanks for sharing!

My first thought was Mamie Eisenhower.

Need a lot more background info. Where are your, what are you using for these shots, what is the lighting around you, any chance of reflection, etc.

Ok, this pic was taken outside on the pavement of my boyfriend's bedroom window a few weeks after he passed suddenly. This is what we all see..

Attachments

• 20191004_104341.jpg
    20191004_104341.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 392
Ok, this pic was taken outside on the pavement of my boyfriend's bedroom window a few weeks after he passed suddenly. This is what we all see..
First and foremost, I am so very sorry for your loss, hon. This must be a very difficult time for you.

Thank you for sharing the picture. It is my belief that many times in the paranormal world one person will see something where another doesn't. I do see something there, but you recognize the apparition. I also believe that God/The One shows us things we need to see and those things are sometimes only meant for us. I tell you this because no matter what anyone else sees or does not, the message was meant for you and I am so glad you were able to see it. No matter what others may say to you about it, take that message and hold it tight, because you were given the gift of seeing he is there and OK on the other side.

Reactions: deansgirl
I would just like to add, when you ask this question on this type of forum, be aware that a lot of ppl here "see" with more than their eyes, so it could be quite possible you get an answer you might not be expecting or are ready to hear.. or just an answer that isn't what you think you see.. eather way, don't be offended or angry if it dousnt line up with your own thoughts.

Reactions: deansgirl and Debi
What a beautiful message! Thank you for that. I also think this pic was meant for my eyes too. I think because my family and friends knew what he looked like, we can see exactly what we're looking for and see every detail from his right ear, right eye, the shape of his mouth and the entire shape of his head. People who had never met him can't see anything. I know he's ok and around me as I've many many signs that I just can't debunk (I always try and rationalise them).

Reactions: Duke, Fizz and Debi