What do you MISS right now?

Fresh air. I try to bicycle every day. I get outside. But I wear a mask. I look forward to the day when I can ride with the wind hitting my entire face. I want to feel that morning coolness hitting me once again.
If you arnt in close proximity to others the risk outside is low. You’d probably be ok.

Reactions: Paintman
I'm about to be missing my roommate. He's moving out Friday. But since he's my brother, well, it isn't like I still won't see him. And a friend I may have just said my goodbyes to on Monday. But double whammy for me this week.

Last edited:
Baseball.
Hi Outlaw, sorry for your double whammy.
My double whammy is all of these people from Illinois and Michigan over running the golf courses I like to frequent.
What I will call my home course is an absolute goat ranch. They don't really put any money into it and it's a full public course. Rough n Woolly but when I squint my eyes it kind of looks like I'm playing in 1850 Scotland:) If you want to play all day you just show up at dawn and stick $20 underneath the door. Single, walker.

Now I'm expected to pay full price in a foursome of three strangers that I wouldn't trust walking a dog. And I have to call in a day ahead to get a tee time?:mad:

I miss Church. Rioting, shoulder to shoulder in major cities is condoned by mayors, but I'm not allowed to go to church.:mad:

On the upside:), I really use the quarantine 2 be a time when I could clean up my diet the way it should be. Cut way down on salt. And I got my palate used to it. I went to a restaurant after a funeral a week ago and had a beef Wellington. It was so over-salted that I really didn't like it. So I got that Goin for me:cool: