What do you MISS right now?

The love kind.
I think unconditional love is what the world needs indeed. I believe the only perfect love comes from the creator. When we come into the physical plane we forget that love is still there. Seekers see glimpses of it and believe. Others just try to fill the hole with stuff. You have said a book in one word Wands.

You have said a book in one word Wands.

As a nerd, I perceive the distance between - and the measurement of - the pain produced by the lack of love and unrestricted love as a number line starting at zero but with no end point.

No matter how horrible the pain of that missing love, its measurement has a finite end point on one side of my number line while there is no like end point for agape; the love scales outwards to infinity.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
I have mastered that art. lol Now, if I could only get to sleep before 3 AM I'd have the winning combo.
Sometimes I'll wake up briefly at around that time. I don't roll out of bed right away, but that's just a most unwelcome habit I've seemed to develop. I'm just glad it seems to happen on my off days instead of work days. But I'll usually fall into a deeper stage of sleep after about thirty minutes.

Reactions: Debi
Fresh air. I try to bicycle every day. I get outside. But I wear a mask. I look forward to the day when I can ride with the wind hitting my entire face. I want to feel that morning coolness hitting me once again.