What did you...

The most i collected were Matchbox and Hot Wheels. I had a ton of different model cars. But, of course...my parents either threw them out or gave away to someone. I did start collecting model cars for abit...until i started lining them with firecrackers and blowing them up lol.

The most i collected were Matchbox and Hot Wheels. I had a ton of different model cars. But, of course...my parents either threw them out or gave away to someone. I did start collecting model cars for abit...until i started lining them with firecrackers and blowing them up lol.
What is it with you boys! lol My 3 sons blew up all their Matchbox cars or squished them with hammers!

Duke, here's the deal. You give me the guided tour of Wright-Pat. And you have to include the space aliens.
I can probably arrange shooting rockets and tanks at Fort Knox. And.. and ... Cincinnati Bengals training camp and you get treated like a king.
Deal ?

One of these days I have to visit my buddy from college. CincinnatiI / Dayton guy I think he lives in Westchester. Let's do it and I'd like to bring my pal. That would be one heck of an education !
Skyline chile is on me. Maybe a Reds game. I got to see that ballpark.

One of these days I have to visit my buddy from college. CincinnatiI / Dayton guy I think he lives in Westchester. Let's do it and I'd like to bring my pal. That would be one heck of an education !
Skyline chile is on me. Maybe a Reds game. I got to see that ballpark.
I'm all for it. Airplanes, Skyline, and baseball....

I collected comic books as a kid and then traded them to a collector for a huge collection of Science Fiction books that sent me off on collecting books that still is a hobby today. I have one room in my house which is a library with around 30,000 books. I also collect knives, fishing lures, fishing tackle, guns, old hand tools... I have three outbuildings for all of my collections and hobbies.

I collected comic books as a kid and then traded them to a collector for a huge collection of Science Fiction books that sent me off on collecting books that still is a hobby today. I have one room in my house which is a library with around 30,000 books. I also collect knives, fishing lures, fishing tackle, guns, old hand tools... I have three outbuildings for all of my collections and hobbies.
Wow! You are a serious collector!

I love rocks in general. Had a rock collection as a kid, then collected crystals. I did the reverse of you...I didn't believe they could be used as psychic amplifiers...now I do.
Can you elaborate on "Psychic Amplifiers"? I tried to Google it but the links that were showing up are related to video games.

Reactions: Donna K.