What did you last obsess over?

Rowan2222

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Are you a terrier type that won't rest until you get it right or do you think enough and leave it?

Reactions: garnetsilver
I was a terrier type and used to obsess over several things, but I think I've finally gotten it all pegged down. I just don't really do it much anymore.

I was a terrier too. But I had to eventually decide that I could not terrier everything. So now I am more measured and decide those things which I will rarely “dog”.

Reactions: Lynne
I think i see a commonality amongst the regulars here lol. I’m a terrier too. I last obsessed about learning to make bread. I made a lot of bricks. I now make very good loaves.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I think i see a commonality amongst the regulars here lol. I’m a terrier too. I last obsessed about learning to make bread. I made a lot of bricks. I now make very good loaves.

Yeah, I'm very much a Type A personality as well.

Reactions: Lynne
You didn’t answer the question :D

Oh, I guess you're right. It had to be my duties as executor of my Dad's estate, including making sure his wife got her survivor's benefits. It took almost a year to get everything done.

Oh, I guess you're right. It had to be my duties as executor of my Dad's estate, including making sure his wife got her survivor's benefits. It took almost a year to get everything done.
Just joking but I know you did a great job.