What did you do?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
30715241_1617490028334806_4308778364635709440_n (Small).jpg

Driving in a snow storm. Not this year but When I was working nights. To be on the road alone and in the dark in a snow storm is pretty scary. Luckily I made it.

More entertaining fear events happened on the back of a horse. I’ll let you use your imagination. Last time was broken ribs lol. I only ride pleasure horses now!

Driving in a snow storm. Not this year but When I was working nights. To be on the road alone and in the dark in a snow storm is pretty scary. Luckily I made it.

More entertaining fear events happened on the back of a horse. I’ll let you use your imagination. Last time was broken ribs lol. I only ride pleasure horses now!
Snow storms at night....that can be terrifying. It's like holding your breath for the entire drive home.

I couldn’t think of anything until I read about Lynne driving in the snow storm. That’s the only thing I can remember that I found scary. Add to that the fact that my windows weren’t defrosting and it was very hard to see anything.

I couldn’t think of anything until I read about Lynne driving in the snow storm. That’s the only thing I can remember that I found scary. Add to that the fact that my windows weren’t defrosting and it was very hard to see anything.
You are from a warmer climate if I remember. Sand storms?

You are from a warmer climate if I remember. Sand storms?

Actually probably from colder climate where snow and ice are routine in winter. I’m from up north (Canada) where it’s not unusual to 10 inches of snow (or more) a few times every winter.

Reactions: Charleh
Actually probably from colder climate where snow and ice are routine in winter. I’m from up north (Canada) where it’s not unusual to 10 inches of snow (or more) a few times every winter.
Ok. For some reason I thought you were in the heat lol. You know well the dangers of driving in winter.

L
lynne he’s from Alberta too

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne