What did ya do...

As a sidenote, we all had dogs, big farm and hunting dogs. If anyone or anything like a cougar or bear would have messed with us, our dogs would have set them straight. Mom taught our labrador to find us by name. You could be a mile deep in the woods and our dog would show up with a note on its collar. "We have to leave for the dentist by 2. Get home and get cleaned up."
God love a dog. They are angels in fur.

Poisonous snakes and spiders are the reason you won't find me moving to Australia anytime soon! ;)
Oh yeah, I forgot about crocs(in the North) spiders,buffalo,iragangie jelly fish,sharks,dingoes(kill people on Fraser island),cane toads,platypus,stingrays,blue ringed octopus,stonefish and scrub bulls.This is why I never got the job at tourism Australia. :disappointed:

69211366_3011216785607033_2945417713226350592_n.jpg

Well, I'm not exactly one to be reminiscing childhood experiences, but we had this game where we'd (we here is me and all my friends) get up on a bridge that has electricity lines hanging beside it and jump. The game is to touch the wires before falling to the water below. The wires were live, but since we'd only touch it, it was safe, sort of. It was fun.

Well, I'm not exactly one to be reminiscing childhood experiences, but we had this game where we'd (we here is me and all my friends) get up on a bridge that has electricity lines hanging beside it and jump. The game is to touch the wires before falling to the water below. The wires were live, but since we'd only touch it, it was safe, sort of. It was fun.

Ooooooouch! You guys were crazy kids Sad.

Reactions: ozentity
Where to begin.

1. rode in the bed of trucks
2. rode bikes without helmets
3. played war with BB guns
4. played war using darts
5. rode tonka trucks down hills
6. m80's
7. bottle rocket fights
8. tackle football in the street
9. hitting rocks over the house with a bat or tennis racket
10. tie a helium filled ballon to a fishing pole, letting some line out then trying to pop the ballon with BB guns

Omg ! That was Crazy! Glad you didn’t die !

Ooooooouch! You guys were crazy kids Sad.
You really think so?
We'd fly kites sometimes. Autumn is our kite flying season. Sometimes, if we we're lucky enough to have a kite big enough flying high enough, it'd drag the holder up and fly them across the field.

We also had a game of cutting each other's strings with our own strings. For this, we'd run the string on a glass bottle to sharpen it so that it can cut through the other threads.

One such time, when we were in the midst of a valiant battle on the sky fronts with our kites, I was holding the thread and guiding the kite and another guy was holding the roll of thread. We were going well, our string was the sharpest.

But then there was a gust of wind and I wasn't holding it hard enough. The string slipped out of my hand and the kite started rising. I wanted to control it and tried to hold the very fast moving thread.

Cut my palm right to the bones. Damn cat it was bloody. We did primary aid and the got me to the village doctor. The worst part was probably seeing the string dig into my flesh like warm knife in butter and then tug on my hand hard enough for me to momentarily fly.

Reactions: ozentity and Benway