What could possibly go wrong?

I get that they are trying to get ahead of what might be set loose with the melting of the permafrost. I can picture some guy getting it from a frozen mammoth carcass and passing it on. I see your point though; scientists are not careful enough with this stuff.

2022 predictions: another pandemic​

"Yes, Baba Vanga predicted the outbreak of a new pandemic for 2022. To be discovered in Siberia, this time it will apparently be caused by a frozen virus that will be released thanks to climate change. Not yet, but there is still time."

cut, copied, and pasted from an article on Baba Vanga......... the timing is very scary.

"Yes, Baba Vanga predicted the outbreak of a new pandemic for 2022. To be discovered in Siberia, this time it will apparently be caused by a frozen virus that will be released thanks to climate change. Not yet, but there is still time."

cut, copied, and pasted from an article on Baba Vanga......... the timing is very scary.
Holy cow! :eek:

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm

I cannot read this; it is all too much to deal with.