What could go wrong?

Honestly, i don't want to think what could go wrong lol. Scientists play with stuff all the time. The implications can be dire...some maybe not so much. I pray at least they have the frame of mind to take into account the lives of EVERY single person on the planet. So many predictions say we are destined to destroy ourselves. Question is, if and when that occurs, how will that affect our afterlife? Does that change anything? Probably not. But, if the choice to come back is presented, there will be nothing to come back to. Time is relative though, so...do we choose to go back further, before this or can things bounce back? Ugh...brain melt stuff here haha.

Reactions: Debi
Honestly, i don't want to think what could go wrong lol. Scientists play with stuff all the time. The implications can be dire...some maybe not so much. I pray at least they have the frame of mind to take into account the lives of EVERY single person on the planet. So many predictions say we are destined to destroy ourselves. Question is, if and when that occurs, how will that affect our afterlife? Does that change anything? Probably not. But, if the choice to come back is presented, there will be nothing to come back to. Time is relative though, so...do we choose to go back further, before this or can things bounce back? Ugh...brain melt stuff here haha.
Selectric...you are making my brain hurt! lol

• Haha
Reactions: Selectric
I was told last week by a full medium that I have been on this earth over 60 times.

In the event of our species dying-off completely, I think I'm covered as far as trips on this merry-go-round. I'm done.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric