What celebrity...

Shes such a B#@ch! (Pardon my french ladies) I despise, loathe, detest this woman!! She is pure Evil.... I've heard of her intentionally hiding matchsticks to see if her cleaning people would catch it. If not, she will scold you till you feel like an ant....There was a woman who she hired to supervise her house and the woman quit....after just 48 hrs saying it was the worst 48 hours of her life! Her salary would have been 75K a year. I've read she is a Nightmare... to work with and...for. Oooohwooo! Now my Blood pressures up!! Lol
I dislike Tom Cruise because of the way he treated his wives, plus he is arrogant.

Shes such a B#@ch! (Pardon my french ladies) I despise, loathe, detest this woman!! She is pure Evil.... I've heard of her intentionally hiding matchsticks to see if her cleaning people would catch it. If not, she will scold you till you feel like an ant....There was a woman who she hired to supervise her house and the woman quit....after just 48 hrs saying it was the worst 48 hours of her life! Her salary would have been 75K a year. I've read she is a Nightmare... to work with and...for. Oooohwooo! Now my Blood pressures up!! Lol
I agree and the fact that she allowed women in her studio to be sexually harassed is awful too. I believe that's why she lost her show. The hypocritical nature of how she presents herself in front of the world is sickening.