What are....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT ARE YOUR CURRENT FAVORITE TV SHOWS?

th

WHAT ARE YOUR CURRENT FAVORITE TV SHOWS?

th
Supernatural, Family Guy, and Doomsday Preppers on National Geographic. On doomsday preppers I critique these guys before the judges even say anything on the show :D some of these guys don’t know what they’re doing or they’re almost too outlandish lol

I watch a lot of YouTube videos and movies, but I haven't had cable TV (or a TV) in about eight years or so. Don't miss it much at all with all the crap on TV. I can find plenty of non-fiction type stuff on YouTube that I can learn something from.

Gotham.
Gordon Ramsay cooking shows.
Otherwise I like everything on Me-TV, Heroes & Icons, and The U. (I still have lots of reruns to catch up on.)

Reactions: Seahunter
I'm not sure I can say I have a favorite anymore. Some of the ones that I follow currently are:

Supernatural (probably mostly old reruns).
Paranormal Survivor
Border Security
Other paranormal stuff on T&E.

Reactions: Paintman
The only regular TV that I watch is on the MLB (major league baseball) channel and MASN (Mid-Atlantic Sports Network) which carries the Washington Nationals baseball team. I will sometimes watch science or history or other non-fiction shows on-demand.

Oh, as many of you know, I watch a lot of sci fi films on YouTube. :) I post my favorites on PNF.

Reactions: Paintman
Christie, did anybody ever pick up that show that we liked called "Sleepy Hollow"?

Yellowstone , it’s the new Kevin Kostner series. A modern western. It’s very good.

Reactions: Debi
So far this summer, it's been American Ninja Warrior and So You Think You Can Dance. I just saw the add about Yellowstone yesterday, Lynne, so I may have to give it a shot.

Reactions: Lynne
summer is Big Brother & (BBAD), American Ninja Warriors (Miss A's all time fav) & a few of the Paranormal shows, otherwise I usually have music playing on my t.v.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne