What are your summer plans?

White Sox games, golf, sausage, brats, hotdogs, jambayla, skirt steak, ribs........ ah, you get the idea. Remodel the back end of the house. Frankly, remodel is a dumb word. It's more accurate to call it a first model.
Brody, Canton sounds like fun.
Need a hand w/ the roof, Grinch?
Oh, main feature, have fun on the lake. Built a campfire pit last week.

Dog! How the heck are you?

Hey - - - , HOW ARE YOU ! Didn't want to use your first name hence the - - - LOL . i'm very well thank you for asking and I do hope you are the same ? West Coast still to your liking ? How are the dogs ?

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Hey - - - , HOW ARE YOU ! Didn't want to use your first name hence the - - - LOL . i'm very well thank you for asking and I do hope you are the same ? West Coast still to your liking ? How are the dogs ?
We now call him SeaRoy....lol

Reactions: Speedbird
Doing pretty well thanks. I've been pretty busy, but still trying to go camping once in a while. Most recently I went to a wildlife safari in southern Oregon. I had purchased a "Cheetah Experience" and got to have a one-on-one stroll with a Cheetah and a safari guide telling me about them and answering questions. It was an excellent experience with such a beautiful animal.

This is Mchumba:

P2291933_zpsqjayjr26.jpg

Dogs are doing pretty well, thanks. The older one is getting up there in age, and experiencing some senior issues like loss of hearing and decreased mobility. It is difficult to acknowledge, but I just try to spend all the time with her that I can.

Those are the highlights anyway. What have you been up to?

Beautiful creature , envious that you got to stroll with her ! Yes it is difficult to acknowledge when our furry friends age as we shall age also !
At 21 I thought those aged 40 were ancient , now that I have passed 40 + I find at times I feel ancient !!! As for what I have been up to , all I can say is nothing different except that I still yearn for home ! Someday , I shall go ! Have you returned to the Skywalker ranch ?

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Oh yeah, I definitely feel ancient! :eek: Didn't think these old bones could ache as much as they do!

I've been to James Gilliland's Ranch, but not the Skinwalker Ranch. I do plan on going back, and maybe even this year. While I did not experience anything, the place did seem to have a certain feel about it, and I hope to experience something on my next visit!

Reactions: Speedbird and Debi
Oh yeah, I definitely feel ancient! :eek: Didn't think these old bones could ache as much as they do!

I've been to James Gilliland's Ranch, but not the Skinwalker Ranch. I do plan on going back, and maybe even this year. While I did not experience anything, the place did seem to have a certain feel about it, and I hope to experience something on my next visit!
Pictures...we want pictures!!!