What are your favorite movie quotes of all time?

Ike Clanton: Hey, Kansas law dog, you turn him loose or we'll tear you apart...
Wyatt Earp: [presses his pistol to Ike's forehead] You die first, get it? Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe, you understand me?
Billy Clanton: He's bluffing! Let's take him!
Ike: [frightened] No, he's not bluffing.
Wyatt: You ain't as stupid as you look, Ike..
Doc: [stepping out from the saloon, towards Billy Clanton, with gun drawn] And you, music lover, you're next.
Billy Clanton: It's the drunk piano player. You couldn't hit nothin'. [Draws knife.] In fact, you're probably seeing *double*.
Doc: [draws second gun] I have two guns, one for each of you.

Tombstone

Mickey Goldmill: [Flashback] Slip the jab will ya, Slip the jab, That's right, That's it, Hey I didn't hear no bell, Alright that's right slip the jab, That's it mentalize, See that bum in front of you, You see yourself doing right and you'll do right. That's very pretty, it's very pretty. TIME! [comes up to Rocky] Ah, come here Rock. My God, you're ready ain't ya? That Apollo won't know what hit him. You're gonna roll over him like a bulldozer, an Italian bulldozer! You know kid, I know how you feel about this fight that's comin' up because I was young once, too. And I'll tell you somethin'. Well, if you wasn't here I probably wouldn't be alive today. The fact that you're here and doin' as well as you're doin' gives me-what do you call it-motivization? Huh? To stay alive, 'cause I think that people die sometimes when they don't wanna live no more.

Rocky Balboa: [Present day, remembering] Nature's smarter than people think...

Mickey: And nature is smarter than people think. Little by little we lose our friends, we lose everything. We keep losin' and losin' till we say you know, 'Oh what the hell am I livin' around here for? I got no reason to go on.' But with you kid, boy, I got a reason to go on. And I'm gonna stay alive and I will watch you make good...

Rocky: And I'll never leave you.

Mickey: ...and I'll never leave you until that happens, 'cause when I leave you you'll not only know how to fight, you'll be able to take care of yourself outside the ring too, is that okay?

Rocky: It's okay.Mickey: Okay. Now I got a little gift for you.

Rocky: [in flashback] Ah, Mick you don't have to.

Mickey: No, wait a minute, now, wait a minute. Hey look at that. [Takes off his golden glove necklace] See that? This is the favorite thing that I have on this Earth. And Rocky Marciano give me that. [Rocky accepts] You know what it was? His cufflink. Huh? And now I'm givin' it to you and it, it's gotta be like a, like an angel on your shoulder see? If you ever get hurt and you feel that you're goin' down, this little angel is gonna whisper in your ear. It's gonna say, 'GET UP, YOU SON OF A *****, 'cause Mickey loves you'. Okay?

Rocky Balboa: [Flashback] Thanks Mick. [Hugs him] I love you too.

Mickey: [Flashback] Go after him kid, go after him.

Rocky: [Flashback] Thanks Mick. [in present day] You were the angel...

Mickey: There it is.Rocky: [in flashback, to Mick] What happened to that other cufflink?

Mickey: I dunno, he only give me one. He gave it to some bum!

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Jesse,Jesse,you not got a sense of humour.Toe cutter from Mad Max 1, talking to Max"s wife.

1604099720602.jpeg

- We're gonna need a bigger boat.

I know this is a TV series and not a film, but I can't resist...

Basil: "May I ask what you were expecting to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of Wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"

Guest: "I expect to be able to see the sea."

Basil: "You can see the sea. It's over there between the land and the sky."

Guest: "I'd need a telescope to see that."

Basil: "Well, may I suggest that you consider moving to a hotel nearer to the sea....or preferably IN IT?"

Guest: "...I shall expect a reduction."

Basil: "Why? Because Krakatoa's not erupting at the moment?"

Fawlty Towers (a.k.a best British sitcom ever IMO!)