What are your biggest pet peeves of all time?

The fact I am the only one who knows the intricate procedure to put a new roll of toilet paper onto the little stick that can hold it. Amazing I am the only one with the gift to handle such a difficult feat! :mad:

AHA! Another one has just hit me. The beep...beep...beep of the weather alert on the tv. Now, I have no problems being alerted. But it's like every 60 seconds. I can read...the crawl across the bottom, the little red alert in right hand corner of my screen...it kind of lays it all out. Must we do the beep beep beep so much? (I notice this does NOT occur during the 5 minute commercial breaks...hmmm....)

Oh I have one more… parents who do not dress their kids for the weather. So often the parents will have heavy coats, hats and gloves but the kids are half dressed. Often with wide open light weight jackets, no hat or gloves. I’ve seen bare foot babies being carried with only a light blanket on them. Some people should be given lessons in rearing children.

People who block the way for others: They stand in doorways when others are trying to pass, in food markets they park their shopping cart in front of the shelves so no one else has access and then stand there reading all the labels, they enter an otherwise empty parking lot and park 6 inches away from my car door, they walk into an otherwise empty coin laundry and use the machine right beside mine so as to create a maximum blockage of movement for no reason, they stop their cars in parking lot entrances for no apparent reason so as to block others and cause the car turning in behind to block street traffic, they sit at traffic lights after the light turns green obliviously lost in "thought" or head-banging to loud music, etc, etc