What are you watching?

Well, as a reminder, the new Skinwalker Ranch series starts tonight at 10 PM. History Channel.

Reactions: 7Critter
I am asking this about once a week just to see what we all shift to as we go along here. :)

Reactions: 7Critter
Pretty routine here - HGTV, Hallmark Channel, HGTV, rinse and repeat.

However, cable in my area has made both EPIX and Showtime availability for free until mid-April. So I’ve watched several episodes of the newest War of the Worlds mini series. Pretty good but only four episodes in.

Happy season 1 poster.jpg

An ex-cop turned hit-man is recruited to save an abducted little girl by her imaginary friend, a flying cartoon unicorn, who Nick (the hit--man) is able to see. Created by Grant Morrison based on his comic book and featuring an evil Santa, the mob, a Mafia Wives reality show, some really nasty things, a lot of laughs and high strangeness. You wouldn't believe how much effort goes into getting the right fortune cookie to the right person on time.

We are alternating between Stranger Things for the first time and Grim for the third time. In between, we are watching Naked and Afraid, Forged in Fire and NCIS.