What are you grateful for today?

Breathing.
I find myself waking up each morning and just being grateful that I can.
I believe that this is why I wake before daybreak each day and enjoy sitting in the computer bedroom looking out the East window and watching the first light and then sunrise. Sunrise and coffee, two things that I am grateful for.

I believe that this is why I wake before daybreak each day and enjoy sitting in the computer bedroom looking out the East window and watching the first light and then sunrise. Sunrise and coffee, two things that I am grateful for.
Breathing....I hear that a lot, and as one who can experience difficulty with that simple task, I will tell you that each day is a gift. Enjoy each breath, my friends, and be ever grateful for each one. No matter what the world is experiencing right now, it is still a gift to be alive. Find joy in each day.

I'm grateful for being tested in survival,if everything was cushy and without risk we wouldn't be living on this planet.Every day of our lives is dangerous and exciting from the day we are born.

I bet that’s a warm, breezy feeling Critter. My home office faces north so not great for the morning sunrise but I’ll sit in our family room and toast with you with a cup of coffee tomorrow - that room faces exactly to the east.

I have a lot to be grateful for today. For nearly three weeks we have been separated from my daughters and granddaughter because one had possibly be exposed to the virus at work. For two weeks we waited while the person that exposed my daughter was tested and then quarantined. She and my daughter came back clear today.

I personally wasn't all that worried and we were just about to say to hell with this quarantine stuff as far as my kids were concerned. My daughters thought were the ones that were worried sick about giving it to me or we would never have started this separation crud. This morning I got the best wake up ever as my little Danni crawled in bed with us. the quarantine is over!! We bought supper for everyone tonight and once again my family is whole. I have missed them so much! From now on I am going over there every day so that if this happens again we are one household and there will be no need to be separated. I AM going to get it eventually. I think that most of us are. Texas has good hospitals and plenty of them. OUR mortality rate is running at 2.6%. I like my odds even with my issues. I refuse to give up those that give me a reason to live because I am afraid of this. I have NO FEAR and will take my chances. I didn't realize it until I got them back that I don't feel whole without them. We are one family. the 50 feet between our houses is nothing more than an open-air hall in one home.

I have a lot to be grateful for today. For nearly three weeks we have been separated from my daughters and granddaughter because one had possibly be exposed to the virus at work. For two weeks we waited while the person that exposed my daughter was tested and then quarantined. She and my daughter came back clear today.

I personally wasn't all that worried and we were just about to say to hell with this quarantine stuff as far as my kids were concerned. My daughters thought were the ones that were worried sick about giving it to me or we would never have started this separation crud. This morning I got the best wake up ever as my little Danni crawled in bed with us. the quarantine is over!! We bought supper for everyone tonight and once again my family is whole. I have missed them so much! From now on I am going over there every day so that if this happens again we are one household and there will be no need to be separated. I AM going to get it eventually. I think that most of us are. Texas has good hospitals and plenty of them. OUR mortality rate is running at 2.6%. I like my odds even with my issues. I refuse to give up those that give me a reason to live because I am afraid of this. I have NO FEAR and will take my chances. I didn't realize it until I got them back that I don't feel whole without them. We are one family. the 50 feet between our houses is nothing more than an open-air hall in one home.
This brings tears to my eyes. I am so glad for you!

Beautiful post Dan. I agree. God bless you.

I'm grateful for the fact that I'm healthy an not starving for food or need shelter.

Hi Smile, and welcome to the PNF. Please continue to look over the various topics/theads and post as you see fit. You'll find this forum is very friendly and respectful of everyone's views. Please consider telling us about yourself and your interests in the "Getting to Know You" thread in the "Owl's Nest." What areas of the paranormal are you most interested in?