What are you grateful for today?

I am grateful for the great friends that I have met on the PNF. I am grateful for whatever forces have led me to this website. I am grateful for the sunrise that I get to see each morning. I am grateful for three healthy daughters and grandchildren and a wife who puts up with me. :)

I am grateful for the evening having spend with great people, getting to know them and some personal, intimate details of their lives.

Because of those stories i am reminded of the fact that this world is not always as gloomy as it appears to be.

Those on this forum might not know what I am talking about - that's fine. :)

I am grateful for the evening having spend with great people, getting to know them and some personal, intimate details of their lives.

Because of those stories i am reminded of the fact that this world is not always as gloomy as it appears to be.

Those on this forum might not know what I am talking about - that's fine. :)
Oh we know and many of us feel the same.

What am I grateful for? I love this question. It really makes you stop and appreciate so many things, the small things, that you might not really consider regularly.
I'm grateful for the people I have in my life, both past and present. I've learned so much from them, each one imparting a small bit of wisdom or clarity. Some doing so without even knowing.

Grateful for guided meditation. It's opening my mind for one.
And my dog who just rocks my world.

Also, cos now I am on a roll, to be involved with koalas and experience them up close. And to be lucky enough to release the releasable, back to the wild, where they can experience the wind in the trees ;)

Grateful for guided meditation. It's opening my mind for one.
And my dog who just rocks my world.

Also, cos now I am on a roll, to be involved with koalas and experience them up close. And to be lucky enough to release the releasable, back to the wild, where they can experience the wind in the trees ;)
Animal conservation is wonderful work.