What are you grateful for today?

I'm grateful my heating is working, it's the minus temp time of year now.
I'm grateful for my health.
I'm grateful I found this forum as I am entering a new phase of life.
Welcome again to the PNF Rose. I’m happy to see that one of your earliest post is on our Grateful thread.

I plan on being grateful on Monday when my water heater is replaced. After several days of cold showers, I think I will choose to be grateful today for having running water at all.

1. Debi for making this forum both safe and homely.

2. Staff and mods for all the behind scenes hard work

3. Wonderful PNF peeps for always being helpful and supportive.

4. The new opportunities that are happening in my life which I personally thank the Universe for coz I sure as heck don't deserve them.

Peace and Love to all . :<3

4. The new opportunities that are happening in my life which I personally thank the Universe for coz I sure as heck don't deserve them.

That was very nice. Your endearing personality shines through your posts. I think you deserve all the good things God has for you.

Keep focused on that learning Rose. Way back when I was in college, I found psychology to be one of the most interesting courses.

Keep focused on that learning Rose. Way back when I was in college, I found psychology to be one of the most interesting courses.

WandS. I will. I am loving it and dreading it at the same time though. We got a nice easy first day, then the really worked us hard today. Then finished by saying he aint even started yet. Yikes!

It's the inward looking that worries me, WandS, and the very personal questions he asks in group.

WandS. I will. I am loving it and dreading it at the same time though. We got a nice easy first day, then the really worked us hard today. Then finished by saying he aint even started yet. Yikes!

It's the inward looking that worries me, WandS, and the very personal questions he asks in group.
Sounds like a fun and rewarding start. So when they start asking introspective questions which you are asked to answer think of this:
1. How can I respond in a way which doesn’t reveal any content which makes me uncomfortable?
2. How can I answer in a manner which leaves them wanting more!?
3. Then let your heart decide which answer to offer to them ;)

Sounds like a fun and rewarding start. So when they start asking introspective questions which you are asked to answer think of this:
1. How can I respond in a way which doesn’t reveal any content which makes me uncomfortable?
2. How can I answer in a manner which leaves them wanting more!?
3. Then let your heart decide which answer to offer to them ;)
Excellent advice, Wands.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman