What are you grateful for today?

My dad, reasonable people in the system and luck. I had a really rough patch and lost all my benefits. No income for months while being charged full rent and tax. My dad showed up out of the blue after a two year absence, psyched me up, ferried me round in his car, wrote letters (he used to work for the Citizen's Advice Bureau) and gave advice for weeks and today I found out that not only am I getting money again but it's backdated to when things first got screwed up. I'm actually in credit on rent. I was not expecting it to go anywhere like as well!
:) Thanks dad!
AMEN!!!!!

After being driven mad with phantom smells, and weird dizzy episodes, my doctor ordered an MRI of the brain. Since I couldn't tolerate the claustrophobia in the tunnel, she special ordered that I be anesthetized for the procedure. I got through it fine and even better the neurologist who interpreted the results said that my brain is presenting as if it were twenty years younger than the rest of me! Since there is a history of Parkinson's and strokes in my family, this made me very happy. The dizzy spells where due to inner ear issues.

(Still don't know where those phantom smells are coming from, though!):confused:
After that good news, who cares about smells. Yay Garnet.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Today I am grateful to be honestly tired. I spent most of the day in my shop working on several things. It wasn't all that strenuous but it is so much more than I could do a month or so ago. Before I went on dialysis I had no energy and was tired to death all the time. I would sleep for 8 hours and was tired when I got up and usually went back to sleep after an hour or two. Any time that I stopped moving I would fall asleep! I feel so much better and have started returning to my more normal life. The tired that I feel tonight is a healthy tired and feels so good.

Today I am grateful to be honestly tired. I spent most of the day in my shop working on several things. It wasn't all that strenuous but it is so much more than I could do a month or so ago. Before I went on dialysis I had no energy and was tired to death all the time. I would sleep for 8 hours and was tired when I got up and usually went back to sleep after an hour or two. Any time that I stopped moving I would fall asleep! I feel so much better and have started returning to my more normal life. The tired that I feel tonight is a healthy tired and feels so good.
Tex, I’m sorry to hear you have this serious health issue. Forgive me if you’ve told us and I’ve forgotten. I hope you continue to recover.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I did some meditation today that lifted me higher. I felt love, and felt I was closer to bringing that feeling into my every day life.
I am grateful to be following my heart.