What are you grateful for today?

Taking it one day at a time, I’m happy to have my sanity. Can’t be certain I’ll be happy for the same thing tomorrow. Can’t be certain I’ll have my sanity tomorrow.
We will take your crazy any day Wands. Hold on!

Got the results of my annual physical today, guess they put all that blood they took last week to use. The good news is, aside from being slightly anemic, I'm fit for another year. Was told to take OTC iron and B12 supplements and sent on my way.:):)

Got the results of my annual physical today, guess they put all that blood they took last week to use. The good news is, aside from being slightly anemic, I'm fit for another year. Was told to take OTH iron and B12 supplements and sent on my way.:):)

Yeh Duke - happy for you. I was severely anemic for a couple of years. If it is new to you, please be aware that iron can make your stomach feel sore and/or make your poop black.

Reactions: Benway
Got the results of my annual physical today, guess they put all that blood they took last week to use. The good news is, aside from being slightly anemic, I'm fit for another year. Was told to take OTC iron and B12 supplements and sent on my way.:):)
Outstanding! So nice to hear good news about people!

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
Yeh Duke - happy for you. I was severely anemic for a couple of years. If it is new to you, please be aware that iron can make your stomach feel sore and/or make your poop black.

Thanks. The PA who went over the results told me basically the same thing, and encouraged me to not take the iron supplement on an empty stomach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benway
My dad, reasonable people in the system and luck. I had a really rough patch and lost all my benefits. No income for months while being charged full rent and tax. My dad showed up out of the blue after a two year absence, psyched me up, ferried me round in his car, wrote letters (he used to work for the Citizen's Advice Bureau) and gave advice for weeks and today I found out that not only am I getting money again but it's backdated to when things first got screwed up. I'm actually in credit on rent. I was not expecting it to go anywhere like as well!
:) Thanks dad!

My dad, reasonable people in the system and luck. I had a really rough patch and lost all my benefits. No income for months while being charged full rent and tax. My dad showed up out of the blue after a two year absence, psyched me up, ferried me round in his car, wrote letters (he used to work for the Citizen's Advice Bureau) and gave advice for weeks and today I found out that not only am I getting money again but it's backdated to when things first got screwed up. I'm actually in credit on rent. I was not expecting it to go anywhere like as well!
:) Thanks dad!
Ben, that's wonderful! I'm sooo happy things worked out so well.

Reactions: Lynne and Benway
After being driven mad with phantom smells, and weird dizzy episodes, my doctor ordered an MRI of the brain. Since I couldn't tolerate the claustrophobia in the tunnel, she special ordered that I be anesthetized for the procedure. I got through it fine and even better the neurologist who interpreted the results said that my brain is presenting as if it were twenty years younger than the rest of me! Since there is a history of Parkinson's and strokes in my family, this made me very happy. The dizzy spells where due to inner ear issues.

(Still don't know where those phantom smells are coming from, though!):confused: