What are you grateful for today?

I went in for an evaluation today. It is AMAZING how much better that I am feeling. I actually have double digit hemoglobin for the first time in 18 months! All of my lab results are back within a normal range except calcium and phosphorous and that is treated with Tums before eating. I am very grateful for more GOOD time with those that I love and the energy to enjoy it. Life is good again...
Great news !!

I like your cat Paintman, mine is a Tuxedo bread cat too...same color but with a little black dot on the side of his nose...they are good cats...just be careful with chocolate though, as it can be toxic to pets (because i seen the treats there)...and keep up with the paintings...Artists make the world more beautiful :)

Reactions: Lynne
I like your cat Paintman, mine is a Tuxedo bread cat too...same color but with a little black dot on the side of his nose...they are good cats...just be careful with chocolate though, as it can be toxic to pets (because i seen the treats there)...and keep up with the paintings...Artists make the world more beautiful :)
We love pics of our pets if you want to share one.

I am grateful for my new job ... part-time but i love it :)
I am grateful for all survivors ... for good health team, security guards, rescue emergency team like paramedics and police officer, for investigators, and authorities that helps keeping the peace, save civilians that are under attack or in disasters of any sorts or in wars, and keep us safe ...

The big cat and the kitten are getting along.
El, dental surgery is a very scary thing. Very glad that you had ice cream.:)

Taking it one day at a time, I’m happy to have my sanity. Can’t be certain I’ll be happy for the same thing tomorrow. Can’t be certain I’ll have my sanity tomorrow.