what are these creatures

looks like Japanese macaques, (snow monkey's)...they do get in water often and by the looks of the boat they are in an Asian country somewhere.....so my guess is macaques of some sort....

zzzmonkey.jpg

zzzmo.jpg

macaques

Although this footage was presented as if it captured the rare discovery of a group of “Chay Na” men (i.e., a poor joke on “Chinamen”), there is nothing alien about these bipeds. This video actually shows an art piece put together by Tori Wrånes as part of the First Thailand Biennale:

As the foremost international exhibition of contemporary art in Thailand, the Office of Contemporary Art and Culture (OCAC), Ministry of Culture in Bangkok, is organising the First Thailand Biennale. As a national initiative of contemporary art, the organising institution of this biennial is planned to choose different cities and sites in Thailand for each edition. Unlike conventional art museum exhibitions, Thailand’s first Biennale will be staged outdoors on natural sites in Krabi. Krabi, with its majestic mountain ranges, beautiful beaches, stunning coasts, and hundreds of fertile islands, is truly the wonderland of the Andaman.

Reactions: Maddyfromoz
They looked really convincing.The only thing is now I'm going to scrutinize pics of other unknown apes a lot more than I do.With the advancement in makeup a pic of a cyrptid is going to have to be backed up with other evidence.

Reactions: Debi and Mokey
This is not art to me. It seems more like staging a wired sighting to bring in tourists. I hate when people do this. It makes finding real truth much more difficult.