What are the Top Sightings at Skinwalker Ranch?

mottorpop

Exploring Creation
Reaction score
Good day, I have noticed a lot of following for the Skinwalker Ranch series here. I watched a couple short clips on youtube and decided that before I invest a bunch of time in it, I would ask if anything has set it apart from other such series. My main question is what are the top actual recorded sightings there? I know there are lots of reports of malfunctioning equipment and things that suggest paranormal activity, but what things have been caught on film? Thanks.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
While on the ranch, I witnessed and shot video of three UFOs. The same video clip seen on the show this season was shot by myself. I cannot share it because I do not own the copyright, I was working for Prometheus Productions while there. But I still possess the original memory card with all my Skinwalker video files.

The video does not capture the real experience. This was not a tiny dot on the sky, but a sphere that subtended a fairly large diameter.

Although I was asked there as an astronomer, I did bring an SLS camera.

Many figures were seen on the property, including at least three inside the command center building, one sitting in Erik's chair.

I felt a lot of energy there and it is not all from one source.

I also had lingering effects after returning home. I was told to expect that.

As far as cryptids, nothing at all spotted during my three days and nights on Skinwalker Ranch.

I am convinced of the reality of what is going on there.

The same video clip seen on the show this season was shot by myself.
That is so cool to know you shot that yourself.

Good day, I have noticed a lot of following for the Skinwalker Ranch series here. I watched a couple short clips on youtube and decided that before I invest a bunch of time in it, I would ask if anything has set it apart from other such series. My main question is what are the top actual recorded sightings there? I know there are lots of reports of malfunctioning equipment and things that suggest paranormal activity, but what things have been caught on film? Thanks.
There have been numerous sightings over many years of cryptids on the ranch, some going way back in history to the Native Tribes in the area. The focus of research being done right now has been more on the UFO and anomalies being found and the new cameras that cover the entire ranch have only been active for about a year now.

I've been following the Ranch since the first book came out years ago. There have been many reports varying from giant wolf like creatures to Dogmen and Bigfoot stepping through a portal. Some of these were reported by very responsible people and a few reports came from those with top security clearances.

I happen to be a believer that something paranormal is happening not only on the ranch but in that entire basin area. I recommend the show. You will find Chuck (GWU above) in Season 3, Episode 4.

Best show on tv right now in my opinion if you like this topic. I think they have gone a long way is showing that there is paranormal activity happening there. It is worth the time investment for sure.

Okay ... I was able to find a clip from S3E4 on youtube ... that was better than average from what I have come across so far. Some series seem to be faked or just plain have people who do not know what they are doing. This one seems more legitimate.

Reactions: Debi