What are people thinking!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OK, so I just read this story. It appears to be true from what I can find. It really made my blood boil, as I'm an animal lover. Now, the guy who did the rescue should be given a medal for heroic action.

I've heard animal abuse stories before, and even witnessed a few. This one makes you wonder how evil a person can be:

"So I’m driving down the road this morning and the cars in front of me are driving over a black thing in the road. It’s going between their tires so I’m guessing it’s a box. It’s a kitten just sitting upright shaking like a leaf. And some asshole had spread glue on its paws and stuck it to the road. I thought maybe it walked through glue somewhere but after looking at it, that was totally spread into her paws. She was wet and freezing and literally glued to the road. And NO ONE STOPPED.
1f633.png
What the f$&k people??? I slammed on my brakes and stopped all the traffic and put my hazards on and got out and pealed her off the road. People were honking and all pissy....really??? It’s a kitten glued to the road!! So after a goo gone bath and some food and cream we have a new kitten. Luckiest kitten in the world!"
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

Source: Chuck Hawley

274590283_436449781556092_7279626397993818062_n.jpg

Wouldn't like to be the person that did that when the Universe comes knocking. I found a kitten someone dumped in the middle of a busy road, almost blind from an eye condition, skinny and sick. Seventeen years later " Highway" is still going strong. Hope this little fella has a good life.

OK, so I just read this story. It appears to be true from what I can find. It really made my blood boil, as I'm an animal lover. Now, the guy who did the rescue should be given a medal for heroic action.

I've heard animal abuse stories before, and even witnessed a few. This one makes you wonder how evil a person can be:

"So I’m driving down the road this morning and the cars in front of me are driving over a black thing in the road. It’s going between their tires so I’m guessing it’s a box. It’s a kitten just sitting upright shaking like a leaf. And some asshole had spread glue on its paws and stuck it to the road. I thought maybe it walked through glue somewhere but after looking at it, that was totally spread into her paws. She was wet and freezing and literally glued to the road. And NO ONE STOPPED.
1f633.png
What the f$&k people??? I slammed on my brakes and stopped all the traffic and put my hazards on and got out and pealed her off the road. People were honking and all pissy....really??? It’s a kitten glued to the road!! So after a goo gone bath and some food and cream we have a new kitten. Luckiest kitten in the world!"
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

View attachment 38362
Yeah the person that did that needs to have their toenails pulled off one at a time then glued the same way on the busiest highway that can be found :)

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver

1f633.png
1f601.png
1f601.png
1f601.png

View attachment 38362
God Bless You for saving that innocent.