What animal do you identify with?

Im In the year of the rat also. It tends to fit my personality.

I love all animals and seem to have an afinity with whatever one I’m with. I have always had a barnyard full. It’s just in my later years I’ve been slowly cutting back.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Coyote, rattlesnakes, hawks.

My nickname in high school was the coyote. I found this out a couple years later as it was my behind the back nickname. They said it was because I was wild & never stuck with any one social group but talked to anyone from the nerds to the stoners & cheerleaders & jocks. Like a lone coyote. Also I didn’t doll up like most girls & people said I looked mangy sometimes. I’d roll out of bed & put on whatever. 100% was about school for learning & roaming around through. Like that in life too.

Rattlesnakes because more than once instead of coiling up & rattling when I’d happen by, they would raise their head & look at me. One even slithered along beside me for a hundred yards or so as I walked down a dirt road. He kept stopping every now & then, lift his head towards me & taste the air with his little forked tongue. We used to catch them as kids & just check them out, then let them go. Used a forked stick.

Hawks because they always appear as an omen of something cool that has just happened, I’ll find out later.

This link has a calculator to find your sign. I am a Water Dragon. And I don't feel much like what it describes. :confused:

Chinese zodiac 2019 - Chinese horoscope 2019 sign by sign
Wood snake in the Chinese zodiac and Scorpio in western zodiac,....both describe me pretty well but was once told by someone I was the youngest person they had ever seen to transcend from Scorpio to eagle, whatever that's worth....lol.....still have that trait surface at times though.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Wood snake in the Chinese zodiac and Scorpio in western zodiac,....both describe me pretty well but was once told by someone I was the youngest person they had ever seen to transcend from Scorpio to eagle, whatever that's worth....lol.....still have that trait surface at times though.
Scorpio has 3 spiritual levels.

The Three Phases of a Scorpio Totem
  • Scorpio is probably the most feared sign in the zodiac. This is due to the infamous Scorpio stinger. ...
  • 2) Eagle – Flying high in the sky. This is the second totem of a Scorpio where one is self aware of his/her powers. ...
  • 3) Phoenix and dove – The symbol of peace.
Sounds like you're moving up!

My Chinese zodiac is the pig, which in China is not the best. In China it is believed that pigs are among the most stupid of animals. A little sad but the meaning of the year of the pig for the year I was born is earnest, lovable, generous, and trustworthy. So it's a little more redeeming. One thing most people don't know when looking into Chinese zodiacs is that every year has a different meaning even though they all are the same animal. Which I have always been interested by.
The two animals I most identify with though have always been penguins and quokkas.
that's funny because id argue many pigs are smarter than some dogs.

Scorpio has 3 spiritual levels.

The Three Phases of a Scorpio Totem
  • Scorpio is probably the most feared sign in the zodiac. This is due to the infamous Scorpio stinger. ...
  • 2) Eagle – Flying high in the sky. This is the second totem of a Scorpio where one is self aware of his/her powers. ...
  • 3) Phoenix and dove – The symbol of peace.
Sounds like you're moving up!

I hope so.... I was told that at 16.... Never really knew what it meant. Never got into all the zodiac kinda stuff...lol.....but was told something else at 25 that in a way tied in with that. ...would have probably forgotten all about it if not for the second part...made me really think about the whole zodiac and readings thing a little differently.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Capture+_2019-01-06-00-28-43.png

I generally don't take much stock in these things. The forecast above is encouraging, though. Maybe just this one time. :)