What advice...

Don’t save all your birthday and gift money for a horse. Spend it and have fun because as a teenager you will give up and spend it on something stupid. You get the horse anyway.

Be nicer to your brother so you don’t damage him mentally :D

Last edited:
if I met my 6 year old self I would say, "hey, I know whatever I tell you is going to go in one ear and out the other and you wont listen anyways you hard headed little twerp..... so go ahead and live and have fun even if you do sometimes take the long road..... But, for the next few years please put a cushion in the seat of your pants, youre gonna need it....and youll thank me later......lol,.. now, go and do it your way".

When you get to the 9th grade, invest in Bitcoin. Go all in lol. But on a serious note, I wouldn't advise on anything as what happened from age 6 onwards is what made me who I am today and I'm fine with it. I feel it's set me on the road to a lot of potential success in the future.

I would also tell myself not to watch Planet of the Apes or Wizard of Oz at six because they scared me to death!

Utter blasphemy!! Planet of the Apes is the only movie. Ever. Period. No others exist in comparison! :<3

Good to see you Gypsy.
Hey Lynne :angel
I keep coming to send you a private message and I'm always getting pulled away. Basic premise is.. Thank you, for every single thing you have done. Your huge, helping, caring, loving heart and kindness have always been my favorite qualities in you.

Reactions: 7Critter