What’s in my house?

Well, you can start off with doing everything in your power to not give in to the fear. They feed off of any negativity they can get.

Do you believe in the power of prayer? This is a prayer that quite a few members including myself have tried. The St. Michael prayer.

“St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..”

If you’re of the Christian faith, you can invoke the name of God or Jesus, to command it to leave. Or whichever deity you follow.

For some reason they don’t always respond or react to the name of God, or your faith. But it’s something that can protect you nonetheless.

In as much as I was at one point very religious, I’m quite firmly not now. That being said, I definitely won’t discount prayer as an option for protection, even if it’s just reciting traditional ones like you mentioned. Otherwise I’d imagine it being a bit like telling a vegetarian they had to eat a steak or they could die, and then refusing to on principle despite it being your best chance.

In as much as I was at one point very religious, I’m quite firmly not now. That being said, I definitely won’t discount prayer as an option for protection, even if it’s just reciting traditional ones like you mentioned. Otherwise I’d imagine it being a bit like telling a vegetarian they had to eat a steak or they could die, and then refusing to on principle despite it being your best chance.
Just use whatever you’re comfortable with and something that resonates with you. In my experience it’s not a good idea to recite a prayer or invoke the name of a deity you don’t trust.

Another thing I’ve done, with some success, is using something called command presence when commanding something to leave. There are many sources online that can teach you techniques to do this. But the key there is confidence. And I did this alongside using my personal faith.

Stay safe.

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi Catlord and welcome. Charleh has given you good advice. However if you have no faith in God prayer won’t work. Your faith and intention in whatever you believe is the motivator of that power.

Some people are followed through life with attachments. It is not uncommon in people who use a lot of drugs and alcohol. This is not a judgement but commonly reported. It may be these people are in a weakened spiritual state and become easy targets. It may be the disembodied spirits want to use a live human to feel the effects of the high again.

It seems your friend knows he has an issue with this entity and should seek help to try to rid his life of this. It would certainly effect those around him especially an intimate relationship. Seeking out a Priest or Shauman may be the answer. I come at this from a Christian perspective so I would recommend a Priest. Changing a lifestyle that is comfortable to these entities may be needed. Any dealing with the occult too will bring on activity. Such things as divination tools like oujia boards not used properly.

As for advice for you, I would limit exposure to this person until he deals with the issue. Also using sage or Palo santo wood to smoke your home. If you were of a Christian faith I’d advise blessings of your windows and doors. Wearing a blessed medal. However if that is not your faith, at least claim your space and stand in your own power as much as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter
Maybe some demonic being took you or youre friend on target try to clean house met salvia