What’s actually in the Ark of the Covenant?

I don't know how much of this I can safely tell. Every time I give a bit of information on it I get ill since I was warned not to tell by visions of a temple priest.
I did a lot of research on this for over 12 years.
What I can tell you-
There were many arks not just one.
Jesus was of a bloodline that held certain mystic teachings, that Moses himself was taught at the court of the Pharaohs.
This information was kept secret, and was only passed to the rulers of the land.
Moses stole the ark from Egypt when he left, and was chased because of this theft.
It is an artefact from another race.
Humankind are not to know the workings of it until we are ready. It is simple, but the effects convey a degree of immortality - which would cause a lot of destruction here.
We will discover this ourselves in time and will be shared knowledge.
The basis of the workings will overturn current religions - which again will cause destruction here.
It is not worth the risk to share the knowledge at this time.

But most of the facts are there to find - as I did. But the consequences of sharing this knowledge has more downsides than upsides.

Was it made my Moses - no. Several of them were made - read the bible!
Were the stone tablets and 10 commandments a new thing? No - the Egyptian Funeral texts already in existence contain more than 10, and the 10 were basically a shortened version of them.
What is Mana? - No Jew or Christian knows - that's a clue.
Why was Aarons rod and a golden bowl kept in a foot locker of the main box - another clue.
Why the poles used to carry it?
Why can't anyone touch it?

That's enough for now.
See how I feel later this week.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I don't know how much of this I can safely tell. Every time I give a bit of information on it I get ill since I was warned not to tell by visions of a temple priest.
I did a lot of research on this for over 12 years.
What I can tell you-
There were many arks not just one.
Jesus was of a bloodline that held certain mystic teachings, that Moses himself was taught at the court of the Pharaohs.
This information was kept secret, and was only passed to the rulers of the land.
Moses stole the ark from Egypt when he left, and was chased because of this theft.
It is an artefact from another race.
Humankind are not to know the workings of it until we are ready. It is simple, but the effects convey a degree of immortality - which would cause a lot of destruction here.
We will discover this ourselves in time and will be shared knowledge.
The basis of the workings will overturn current religions - which again will cause destruction here.
It is not worth the risk to share the knowledge at this time.

But most of the facts are there to find - as I did. But the consequences of sharing this knowledge has more downsides than upsides.

Was it made my Moses - no. Several of them were made - read the bible!
Were the stone tablets and 10 commandments a new thing? No - the Egyptian Funeral texts already in existence contain more than 10, and the 10 were basically a shortened version of them.
What is Mana? - No Jew or Christian knows - that's a clue.
Why was Aarons rod and a golden bowl kept in a foot locker of the main box - another clue.
Why the poles used to carry it?
Why can't anyone touch it?

That's enough for now.
See how I feel later this week.
Have you ever read Tudor Parfitt's book about the Ark?

No I haven't.
If you have can you give me his version?

No I haven't.
If you have can you give me his version?
It's been at least ten years since I read it, I don't remember remember as much about the theological history of the Ark itself as I do Dr Parfitt's quest to locate it. I was fascinated because he believes the Ark is in Zimbabwe, the former Rhodesia.

Well that's fairly common knowledge, but with 1 priest guarding it in a warzone I don't think there will be much in there by now.
It doesn't matter anyway as it will be a big disappointment to whoever finds it.

Well that's fairly common knowledge, but with 1 priest guarding it in a warzone I don't think there will be much in there by now.
It doesn't matter anyway as it will be a big disappointment to whoever finds it.
I thought the prevailing belief was the Ark was in Ethiopia being guarded by a single priest.

Reactions: Paulm
Yes. Warzone or not now it will be soon.

Yes. Warzone or not now it will be soon.
I corresponded with Dr Parfitt after reading his book, very personable guy for a big time academic. I asked him about the Israelis allowing the Ark to stay in Rhodesia when it was obvious the nation was going to be taken over by Mugabe and that ZNAU mob. He said he didn't understand that either.