Werewolfs?

Naomi

Reaction score
Firstly, do you believe in werewolves or wolf shifters? I have read several things stating werewolves, as well as other shifter breeds have what they call a true mate, made only for them. My question hypothetical. What do you think would happen if a werewolf found his true mate was married with kids before he or she, could find them.? Would they ask the person to ditch their spouse and kids? Would they wait it out? Become friends? Just looking for your opinion. Thanks!

Reactions: Paintman
Hi Naomi. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum. I am moving this to the appropriate forum.

Reactions: Charleh
Firstly, do you believe in werewolves or wolf shifters? I have read several things stating werewolves, as well as other shifter breeds have what they call a true mate, made only for them. My question hypothetical. What do you think would happen if a werewolf found his true mate was married with kids before he or she, could find them.? Would they ask the person to ditch their spouse and kids? Would they wait it out? Become friends? Just looking for your opinion. Thanks!
I have never heard this, at least as a reference to werewolves only. I think this is probably just a new idea thought up in the new age of werewolves....kinda like the term " Lycan " and other stuff.....now as far as having a " true mate", that idea actually is just a version of the " we were meant for each other " or the " it must be our destiny to be together " idea of romance....and you'll find some version of that in all circles. Now do I believe this....while it is romantic and magical and leaves little butterflies in your stomach...lol...sadly, no I don't believe in this.... Relationships can be hard and take a lot of work and sacrifice to flourish, grow and survive the test of time. They aren't guaranteed by having someone made just for you to meet and all will be good forever after.....I think everyone has to meet someone and then make the sacrifices and commit to making it work....if you're not in 100% it will not work and will not be fair to either person involved............
And that goes for everyone,...even werewolves.

I have never heard this, at least as a reference to werewolves only. I think this is probably just a new idea thought up in the new age of werewolves....kinda like the term " Lycan " and other stuff.....now as far as having a " true mate", that idea actually is just a version of the " we were meant for each other " or the " it must be our destiny to be together " idea of romance....and you'll find some version of that in all circles. Now do I believe this....while it is romantic and magical and leaves little butterflies in your stomach...lol...sadly, no I don't believe in this.... Relationships can be hard and take a lot of work and sacrifice to flourish, grow and survive the test of time. They aren't guaranteed by having someone made just for you to meet and all will be good forever after.....I think everyone has to meet someone and then make the sacrifices and commit to making it work....if you're not in 100% it will not work and will not be fair to either person involved............
^^^^That!

Reactions: Paulm and 7Critter
well if you look it up, there are several examples. for example werewolf mates get "their mark". generally described as a crescent moon shaped scar along the spot between collar bone and neck. said mark is supposed to link the two for eternity, sharing emotions in some instances, knowing how to locate said mate, etc.

Reactions: 7Critter
hypothetically speaking of course, but every story or experience or book I have ever read shows the example of true mates.

Reactions: 7Critter
hypothetically speaking of course, but every story or experience or book I have ever read shows the example of true mates.
And that is fiction, like I stated previously, the new age of werewolves. Any books that are are fiction or are a series are not the go to books to turn to for real info.
Haha, what is strange is I'm not debating the actual existance of werewolves, just the idea that they have a predetermined mate....lol.....
Anyway, no series, movie or fictional story from a book should be believed as being accurate. Too many role players and lifestyle groups out there making up there own rules and ideas of what a werewolf would and should be....
Try to follow the dogman sightings , werewolf sightings and according to some, bigfoot stories and try and find what the truth of these beings may be. There are plenty of books covering ppls actual sightings and first hand accounts to get started.
I'm just saying search for the truth, not what is popular in the roleplaying world of werewolves and vampires.
Oh ,and welcome to the forum.. Any questions you have please ask and someone will be able to help get you the answers, info, or help in finding it.

And that is fiction, like I stated previously, the new age of werewolves. Any books that are are fiction or are a series are not the go to books to turn to for real info.
Haha, what is strange is I'm not debating the actual existance of werewolves, just the idea that they have a predetermined mate....lol.....
Anyway, no series, movie or fictional story from a book should be believed as being accurate. Too many role players and lifestyle groups out there making up there own rules and ideas of what a werewolf would and should be....
Try to follow the dogman sightings , werewolf sightings and according to some, bigfoot stories and try and find what the truth of these beings may be. There are plenty of books covering ppls actual sightings and first hand accounts to get started.
I'm just saying search for the truth, not what is popular in the roleplaying world of werewolves and vampires.
Oh ,and welcome to the forum.. Any questions you have please ask and someone will be able to help get you the answers, info, or help in finding it.
I'm not debating if they are real or not though. I'm debating on their taking mates. The "truth" that you're talking about doesn't help in that case because I haven't found where alot of people have searched into that.

Responsible werewolf people would have them spayed or neutered.There's enough werewolves around imo.

Reactions: Paulm