werewolf

ghostkind

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
this was the spring of 1981. i was helping my parents renovate a house my mother inherited that had been empty for decades.

it was in a dark woodsy area in north florida. it wasn’t that far from the cemetery i encountered the ghost at my family reunion.

the atmosphere was so spooky around this house it inspired me to draw a pic of a werewolf traipsing down the dirt road in front of the house and the large oak tree there. i finished the drawing in about a week. that's when something weird happened.

i slept in the room overlooking the road and oak tree. it was totally dark.

i woke up in the middle of the night to what sounded like a half man, half animal “voice” outside my window. it was loud and really deep, like a man’s voice slowed down on a tape recorder. but i couldn’t make out the words. i'm not even sure they were words.

i was frozen in fear. i finally mustered up the courage to get up and go into my parent’s room to tell them what happened. they thought i was just dreaming. but i wasn’t. i went back to bed without any further happenings.

the next day our cat was way up in the oak tree. at the very top. we couldn’t coax him down no matter what. he stayed up there all day. he finally came down.

whatever was out there that night scared him up the tree. a black cat, no less. being of a supernatural bent himself. lol.

so i think whatever scared me scared him.

it had to be something evil or an animal that my cat had never seen before. i wondered if it might’ve been a black bear. but the cat would have come down sooner if it’d been just another animal. it must have been something really unnatural and evil to make him go that high up in the tree and stay there for hours on end.

so i think i could’ve conjured up a werewolf with that drawing. the setting was real but i put a werewolf with it. i’ve heard of things like that happening. or the werewolf may have been there for decades and saw activity in the house and was just investigating.
werewolf.gif

Last edited:
this was the spring of 1981. i was helping my parents renovate a house my mother inherited that had been empty for decades.

it was in a dark woodsy area in north florida. it wasn’t that far from the cemetery i encountered the ghost at my family reunion.

the atmosphere was so spooky around this house it inspired me to draw a pic of a werewolf traipsing down the dirt road in front of the house and the large oak tree there. i finished the drawing in about a week. that's when something weird happened.

i slept in the room overlooking the road and oak tree. it was totally dark.

i woke up in the middle of the night to what sounded like a half man, half animal “voice” outside my window. it was loud and really deep, like a man’s voice slowed down on a tape recorder. but i couldn’t make out the words. i'm not even sure they were words.

i was frozen in fear. i finally mustered up the courage to get up and go into my parent’s room to tell them what happened. they thought i was just dreaming. but i wasn’t. i went back to bed without any further happenings.

the next day our cat was way up in the oak tree. at the very top. we couldn’t coax him down no matter what. he stayed up there all day. he finally came down.

whatever was out there that night scared him up the tree. a black cat, no less. being of a supernatural bent himself. lol.

so i think whatever scared me scared him.

it had to be something evil or an animal that my cat had never seen before. i wondered if it might’ve been a black bear. but the cat would have come down sooner if it’d been just another animal. it must have been something really unnatural and evil to make him go that high up in the tree and stay there for hours on end.

so i think i could’ve conjured up a werewolf with that drawing. the setting was real but i put a werewolf with it. i’ve heard of things like that happening. or the werewolf may have been there for decades and saw activity in the house and was just investigating.
View attachment 15222
An experience like that would freak me out for a bit.

Reactions: ghostkind
Is this a pic of your drawing?

Maybe whatever entity was around used what you had been thinking about to scare you? Or perhaps your mind jumped to that conclusion because you were thinking of werewolves? Do I understand right that you didn’t actually see it?

that's right, lynne. i didn't see it. it was pitch black outside. but something scared my cat up the tree and he stayed all the next day.