Werewolf sightings in England

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Town in fear as repeated sightings of WEREWOLF on the prowl… in HULL

TERRIFIED families have drafted in paranormal investigators after spotting a hairy beast on the prowl in Hull.

By LEDA REYNOLDS
PUBLISHED: 10:27, Sun, May 22, 2016 | UPDATED: 13:59, Sun, May 22, 2016
fb.png

tw.png

g-plus.png

m.png

sh.png

c.png

Werewolf-672636.jpg
GETTY

Families fear a werewolf is on the prowl in Hull
Eyewitnesses say they have been left traumatised after encountering the half-man, half-wolf beast some believe is a werewolf called Old Stinker first sighted in the city 200 years ago.
Like the title character in hit 1980s movie An American Werewolf in London, the Hull creature is described as having glowing eyes.

RELATED ARTICLES

A paranormal team on the hunt for the mystical creature scoured graveyards, allotments and abandoned factories by torchlight.
And shortly after midnight, they spotted the monster after hearing it crashing around in the undergrowth on the banks of Barmston Drain which flows through the city to Beverley.
Folklore expert Charles Christian was the first to spot something in the pitch black, but cloudsdrifted over the moon making it impossible to use his camera.

werewolf-545289.jpg
LES GIBBON

Paranormal investigators search a churchyard

The barrister turned paranormal expert said: “I saw two eyes moving through the undergrowth. It was clear it was a large animal, not a cat.
“It was moving very noisily. It did not seem afraid even though I was shining a torch at it. It seemed more curious.
“I would have been scared except I knew it was on the bank on the other side of the drain and it seemed an incredible distance to jump even for a werewolf.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif]Town in fear as repeated sightings of WEREWOLF on the prowl… in HULL[/FONT]
Sorry for the sloppy way this post copied. Interesting read. So, was he spotted drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics ?:)

Encounters with a wolfman are always reported as terrifying. Unlike Bigfoot where some seem to be tolerant of people. I think they are out there. I don't think everyone is lieing