Werewolf Report

human anatomy dous'nt allow walking naturally on all fours. shoulder blades and collar bones arent in the right location. human legs don't bend properly to accommodate running on all fours and the hips / pelvis are'nt designed for a bent over posture.....evolution cant be changed or denied, we have evolved as an upright bi-pedal animal. the closest we could come would be the knuckle walkers of our distant past. (even our hand and wrist structure don't support quadruped movement.) this story is following to close the fantasy podcasts and creepy pasta stories of youtube to be taken seriously.
edited to add, the clavicle (collar bone) is the most fractured bone in humans. usually from a fall and landing on out stretched hands, the body weight causes the bone to snap. this is a result of evolving into a completely upright walker and this bone being less important than in the past. we just arent designed for this type movement. (the old legends of werewolves transformations are actually more beleavable than todays stories.)

Last edited:
  • Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric
creepy pasta stories
Did i hear pasta?! lol. There truly are strange things we find in life. Somewhere there is a glint of truth...sometimes...eh...no. I Just chalk it up to whatever i believe and incorp it in a line somewhere. There are things we will never understand. Maybe one day we will receive those answers, if not...hey nobody ever said everything was explainable :) People believe in shapeshifters...i have never experienced them...but the idea/belief is far older than me.

Reactions: Paulm
Did i hear pasta?! lol. There truly are strange things we find in life. Somewhere there is a glint of truth...sometimes...eh...no. I Just chalk it up to whatever i believe and incorp it in a line somewhere. There are things we will never understand. Maybe one day we will receive those answers, if not...hey nobody ever said everything was explainable :) People believe in shapeshifters...i have never experienced them...but the idea/belief is far older than me.
lol......werewolves i can deal with. creepy pasta not so much.....lol..not because i dont like the occasional scary story but more because there are tons of people who believe these channels to be true or factual, which then muddies up the waters of trying to find actual cases and answers.

• Haha
Reactions: Selectric