Were there Giants?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Giant is a relative term. There have been so many finds destroyed and hidden away by various so-called experts in the past that it is mostly impossible to KNOW what it the truth and what is like the Cardiff Giant. IF there were giants in North America it is highly possible that they were a group of people from Northern Europe. In the USA ANY human remains found that date before like 700 years ago are by Federal Law considered native American and have to be released for disposal. This ensures that the evidence that might prove that ANYONE came to North America other than those that by theory came over the Alaskan Ice bridge less than 20,000 years ago will be destroyed. The so-called experts hold their theories to be gospel and will prevent any heresy from being allowed.

Reactions: Debi
There have been a few found and photographed or put in museums before they all disappeared.
images

135125556-3c75f482-1b38-415b-8e01-0faf5a20cc3b.jpg
Bottom picture is of "the Irish Giant" I believe.

I would think that if these people did exist then they would be quickly given weapons and used against enemies, so it stands to reason that at least some weapons or clothing would still be around.
If they existed a long time ago when everything was larger (animals, plants, fish) then there should be some footprints to be found in rock deposits.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
The Paramus skulls are enormous and their structure is different than normal humans which goes beyond head binding.

The Paramus skulls are enormous and their structure is different than normal humans which goes beyond head binding.
I do believe they were a different species, but as they were ruling class our species tried to copy the status of a large head by binding etc.
Also I think the polydactilic trait (six digits per hand) was also seen as being of royal birth.
It would be interesting to link the two
- Did these beings with elongated skulls have six digits per hand AND were they giants?

Reactions: Paintman
I do believe they were a different species, but as they were ruling class our species tried to copy the status of a large head by binding etc.
Also I think the polydactilic trait (six digits per hand) was also seen as being of royal birth.
It would be interesting to link the two
- Did these beings with elongated skulls have six digits per hand AND were they giants?
I do believe there have been skeletons found with the 6 fingers, huge elongated heads and a double row of teeth.

I'm not totally discounting the idea that there could have been Giants.

But The Missing Link was reported to be Piltdown man. That turned out to be a fraudulent Professor who put together gorilla bones with human bones.

A favorite radio Priest has a show where he tackles lots of the Art Bell subjects. He is a linguist by trade. He considers the biblical mention of giants as sarcasm. Those people, in context, were so overly pious and a pain in the neck to be around, that they were sarcastically refered to as 'Giants.'

But The Missing Link was reported to be Piltdown man. That turned out to be a fraudulent Professor who put together gorilla bones with human bones.

A favorite radio Priest has a show where he tackles lots of the Art Bell subjects. He is a linguist by trade. He considers the biblical mention of giants as sarcasm. Those people, in context, were so overly pious and a pain in the neck to be around, that they were sarcastically refered to as 'Giants.'

You disappointed me, Paint. When I saw you'd posted, I expected to open the thread and see photos of Willie Mays and Will McCovey.

The huge Paracus skulls are real. They have been studied. A huge body would have been a necessity to carry it. Even if there weren’t a skeleton to go with it, in my opinion the skulls themselves are evidence of a giant person. The believe in Genesis 6 giants is a matter of faith and interpretation. I personally believe this is the explanation of the renown men in the Bible such as Samson and the Giant David slew.