We're really tired!

GoneWestUtah

Anomaly Detected
Reaction score
I never wake up feeling refreshed. Only once in my life do I recall waking up feeling rested and eager to jump up and get moving. I remember that time because it was so unusual, lol.

Six hours of sleep is about right. Less, and I'm tired all day. More, and I'm so stiff that it takes hours to loosen up and move unrestricted, even with meds. Grumble...

garnetsilver

** May Member of the Month **
Reaction score
I never wake up feeling refreshed. Only once in my life do I recall waking up feeling rested and eager to jump up and get moving. I remember that time because it was so unusual, lol.

Six hours of sleep is about right. Less, and I'm tired all day. More, and I'm so stiff that it takes hours to loosen up and move unrestricted, even with meds. Grumble...
I hear and agree on that! I've started to put a red star on the calendar page when I have a good day, and they are getting far and few between!

Reactions: ozentity

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of people can't sleep well as they get older and need some type of sleep aid. Might be too many memories, I don't think humans were designed to live as long as we do now.

Reactions: garnetsilver

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I think there are too many electronic devices around us. Can’t be healthy. The stress of life is taking a role on everyone.

Lone Wolf

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I average about 8 per night and sometimes even up to 10 on the weekends. For now, I mostly sleep well but when I can't, a little fresh air seems to help.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne

garnetsilver

** May Member of the Month **
Reaction score
I think there are too many electronic devices around us. Can’t be healthy. The stress of life is taking a role on everyone.
I worry about that, Lynne. Some of these things pass through walls and affect us as we sleep. When I used to live in an apartment building I seemed to be picking up on television signals until I learned to unplug the television before turning in.

GoneWestUtah

Anomaly Detected
Reaction score
An EMF detector is basic equipment in any paranormal investigator's kit, and they can be had for as little as $17 on eBay. Good to have for monitoring home EMF exposure, as well. We've identified several electrically-caused EMF hotspots in our home with our ghost gear. We avoid standing or sitting near those spots for long periods of time.

If you keep your cell phone near you at night, try and keep it three feet or more from your body while you sleep.