Well this is terrifying..prediction from 1917

I don’t know if this is possible but it sure sounds terrible. I recommend looking for the positive to stay out of fear and anxiety.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
That anti spiritual vaccine could also very easily be television or drugs and alcohol abuse. Or even hobbies or collections that get out of hand. Workaholics...

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
That anti spiritual vaccine could also very easily be television or drugs and alcohol abuse. Or even hobbies or collections that get out of hand. Workaholics...
yep....or just being taught ( or re-programmed...intelligence has a down side, perhaps?...) over time its not real..... we are now taught that magik or the paranormal is not real, spiritualality is just one step away, if any.....

Reactions: Paintman
Down boy! Nothing unhealthy with an 18 hour work day.

Reactions: Paintman
Down boy! Nothing unhealthy with an 18 hour work day.
Well not everyone can afford Balance of Nature vitamins. ;)

More to the point, I heard a talk on the radio with a woman who was giving a short lecture on the first commandment, specifically the "no strange Gods before me" part. Buying and collecting expensive purses was her strange god. It consumed her life to the exclusion of all aspects of her life including spirituality. Her hobby became an obsession and got in the way of being a good wife and mother, good employee, good friend.....

Purses.:confused: The way she approached the topic was so incongruent that I remember it to this day.:)