Weirdest Movie You've Even Seen

Oh man.
You sure like your puzzles...
I have a DVD of really bad 1970s monster movies. Not going to bring these up because nobody ever heard of them. So, these are really bad movies but I love them for what they are. The thing with B movies is they don't have a budget so they have to go tell the story well, often telling the story better than the big budget movies.
"Killer Klowns From Outer Space" I even own the movie poster. I am not a guy that collects these things. But son of a biscuit I really like that movie. It's on the Svengoolie rotation.

Reactions: Benway and 7Critter
The Premonition. And no, not the one with Sandra Bullock. This one was made in 1976 with Richard Lynch. A very odd movie.

Reactions: 7Critter
81wTBZtoIhL._SL1500_.jpg
Greaser's Palace, hands down the weirdest movie I ever saw. Alan Arbus, who played the psychiatrist Sidney Freeman on MASH, was cast as a zoot-suited Christ returning as a song and dance man in the Old West.

My vote goes to A Clockwork Orange

Back in the early 2000s, I bought a DVD copy of Clockwork Orange for a buck at a garage sale. Mrs Duke, having no clue about the movie, suggested we watch it that evening. I could tell she was somewhat perplexed, but the scene where Alex beat the cat lady to death with the huge porcelain phallus was too much for her.

Back in the early 2000s, I bought a DVD copy of Clockwork Orange for a buck at a garage sale. Mrs Duke, having no clue about the movie, suggested we watch it that evening. I could tell she was somewhat perplexed, but the scene where Alex beat the cat lady to death with the huge porcelain phallus was too much for her.
I'm with Mrs. Duke on that one!

Death Race 2000 with David Caradine was so bad that people in the theater started throwing stuff at the screen and the management offered refunds to those that wanted them and left before the movie ended. A close second would have to be Battlefield Earth with John Travolta. That movie had almost nothing to do with the book and was a massive mess to try and figure out.

Reactions: Lynne
Death Race 2000 with David Caradine was so bad that people in the theater started throwing stuff at the screen and the management offered refunds to those that wanted them and left before the movie ended.
That must have been funny to see!