Weird things

SparkOfLight

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I have a weird experiance that happened to me few months ago and i wanted to share it with you guys.
It was morning and i dont remember what i dreamt of but all of a sudden a woman appeared and i remember that vividly,i was laying on my back and she appeared above me,i just saw her head and shoulders and she swung her hand as if she was going to hit me,and the same moment her hand reached my forhead,i woke up,feeling sharp pain for couple of minutes on the same spot she hit me. I never messed with occult but i do research alot,i have had a few weird things happening to me during my lifetime,and from my family my cousin has had serious things going on with hat man and shadow people. We think our family line is connected to spiritual world,but from what everyone that knew our ancestors says,not in a good way. I have asked this question one medium and she says its an earthbound spirit. What do you guys think this was?
Thank you

Reactions: ozentity
Hi everyone.
I have a weird experiance that happened to me few months ago and i wanted to share it with you guys.
It was morning and i dont remember what i dreamt of but all of a sudden a woman appeared and i remember that vividly,i was laying on my back and she appeared above me,i just saw her head and shoulders and she swung her hand as if she was going to hit me,and the same moment her hand reached my forhead,i woke up,feeling sharp pain for couple of minutes on the same spot she hit me. I never messed with occult but i do research alot,i have had a few weird things happening to me during my lifetime,and from my family my cousin has had serious things going on with hat man and shadow people. We think our family line is connected to spiritual world,but from what everyone that knew our ancestors says,not in a good way. I have asked this question one medium and she says its an earthbound spirit. What do you guys think this was?
Thank you
Hi Spark, and welcome to the PNF, that's an interesting personal experience. A couple points aren't clear to me, so please clarify. First, you mentioned you woke up at the time her hand would have struck you. Does that mean you believe you were dreaming up to that point? You also mention "weird things" having happened in your life. Are you comfortable giving us an idea of what you're talking about with that statement? Finally, would you tell us where this took place? Not looking for a street address, only a general geographic location. Was this in your home? Was anyone else in the house/room when this occurred?

to hit me,and the same moment her hand reached my forhead,i woke up,feeling sharp pain for couple of minutes on the same spot she hit me
I've had a few different episodes of waking like this due to a pain in some region. I don't think this is paranormal but your sleeping mind trying to explain the pain. I'd like to hear of your other experiences also Spark, welcome to the forum.

I've had a few different episodes of waking like this due to a pain in some region. I don't think this is paranormal but your sleeping mind trying to explain the pain. I'd like to hear of your other experiences also Spark, welcome to the forum.
me too but I cant remember what they were now, but yes I have woken up thinking the same

Reactions: ozentity
me too but I cant remember what they were now, but yes I have woken up thinking the same
One I remember was being attacked by a shark at the beach and woken to find my calf muscle cramping. I think the pain makes the dream seem a lot more real. I'm not saying this is certainly the case with Spark but the most likely imo. It also sounds a little like being woken by a witch cackling in my ear as a kid on several occasions, so who knows?

I just remembered my recent similar incident. I am not sayin this is what Spark has happening either. I used to live in a part of town where fights between men werent unusual. I had my fair share of stupid events too. I dreamed I was being held down by an opponent and couldnt move. I woke up to laying on my arm and tangled up in my blanket! Ive had dreams ov people saying things to me in my sleep too and usually put that down to my mental chatter

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Thanks for sharing your experience. We can only speculate about possible causes and everyone has had good suggestions. It could be a spirit or entity messing with you in your sleep, or just a dream. However it is interesting that where you were struck is the location of the spiritual third eye. Something to consider.