Open Lines Weird Post of the Day

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/d...176/Japanese-hotel-launches-crying-rooms.html

woman-crying_3291719b.jpg

The Japanese excel at strange hotels. This one features rooms just for woman who wish to cry.

sleepcafe_3291751b.jpg

OR, you can choose the "cuddle cafe", where you get to sleep next to a woman. You have to pay extra to pat her hair for 3 minutes or 1 minute of looking into her eyes. Otherwise, no touching!

And just in case that doesn't do it for you, stop by the cat, bunny, or Owl Cafe for a treat. Pet the animals and THEN go to your room.

robot-restaurant_3291757b.jpg

Or visit this "Robot Cafe", where you watch people dressed as robots dance for you. There's another one, the Dungeon Cafe....what fun!

OK, you have to pick one....where are you going for the evening?

Or as the ghost buster gals would say "Weird crap of the day". HAHA

Edit: Darn profanity filter! HAHA
:p Your filter!!! lol

Hey, I like to see the weirdness in cultures. To me....this be weird! I can't imagine paying for a hotel room to just cry in. Really? Or to watch people dressed as robots dance around. Seems to me this is a kind of empty calorie meal people try to consume in order to fill up empty spots that would better be filled by spirit...or at the least a good hobby that benefits others! Our world is getting stranger by the day, and it concerns me this is becoming "normal". It's in Japan today....give it a week to start over here.

Reactions: surge and sal