Weird Phone Mix

Kelwatcher

Reaction score
I got a call from someone and in the middle of conversation, we heard other voices come over the line. It was sirens, paramedics possibly, we could hear the radios going as they talked to each other. Later this person was ran over by a metro bus driver in Seattle. His leg's were crushed but he survived and now can walk again.
The next week after this phone conversation had this exact same thing happen with another person, but nothing happen to them. Is there a normal explanation to this? These were cell phones by the way.

I got a call from someone and in the middle of conversation, we heard other voices come over the line. It was sirens, paramedics possibly, we could hear the radios going as they talked to each other. Later this person was ran over by a metro bus driver in Seattle. His leg's were crushed but he survived and now can walk again.
The next week after this phone conversation had this exact same thing happen with another person, but nothing happen to them. Is there a normal explanation to this? These were cell phones by the way.
Oh, wow. Sorry about your friend. Hopefully the two calls are unrelated. BTW, remind me, just in case, NOT to give you my phone number. :)

not a good idea to be in contact with me , :) I've got meddling pest, help need pest control!!!
They and don't know who they are keep taking control over my things, now they got a hold of my e-mail sharing abilities after putting out some unknown objects on video.